Good luck MJL!!

bigfish1965

Many thanks guys :)

All the best Mike! I have a friend who had the same deal as you an Rick. He is 100% today.

Two nuts in one place is never a good thing anyways. :D

In the situation that will shortly be presenting itself, I'd like to think about the package being half full...Not half empty :D

Cheers

Mike

Surgery was delayed by 4hrs but it went well from what I was told by the people doing it. No swelling with only some pain where the incision was made for now - They opted to use staples to zip me up. Pain isn't enough to really warrant use of pain killers...I actually put myself through a lot more while doing the Navy Seal fitness program for the months prior :D

Frozen Fire, his girlfriend and Victor stopped by last night and dropped off a couple fishing/photography books and DVDs :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks a lot guys. Really appreciate the support you've given me over the last couple weeks :)

...... They opted to use staples to zip me up......

WHAT!!!! they didn't use a uninut.... oopppssss :blush: I mean uniknot for zipping you up :lol::P:):jerry:

Glad to hear that it went well and that you're on the mend Mike :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Take it easy and like others said.... one day at a time

Jacques