Which shirt

misfish

on clothes, I don't like red on ........

but boats..well that's a whole different story red is the bomb..........

and well your boat...that's the best color.....

you think he will let me back on his boat........lol

Well, it depends how much of a business man you are. And tournament fishing is about business. If you feel that you are getting enough from Ku-Man-Chi to display a BIG logo, then the Pro X is a gorgeous shirt, if not, and you feel that another company may deserve that BIG logo, or you want to hold out on a bigger sponsor, then the Pro Tournament would be wise.

Hey Brian,

My partner and I both ordered 2 of the Z's each. We thought that choice was the best style to fit us.

My last shirt was that style and I liked the fit. Good luick this year. Are you fishing any of the CFT's?

Hello Mart,welcome to the board. Have we met? I will be fishing the CSFL Western Series as well as a couple 115,s with my oldest son. As of right now,I want to fish the CFT 115 Bog tourny,just waiting for a confirmation from another angler.

Well, it depends how much of a business man you are. And tournament fishing is about business.

Steve I leave the bussiness part back with the sponsor. For someone as myself just starting to get a few years under his belt,I am thankful for what ever I can get from a sponsor.Ko-Man-Chi Baits has selected a few Ontario guys and gals to try and get thier product out in this province.What they offered me in return to me is a very fair deal.Will it lead to more,one never knows. Like I had mentioned long before,I have sponsors that just give to help with the pocket dollars and ask for nothing in return,but I put out from my own pocket a few dollars to pay for some decals I have made up as a token of my appritation,and have them on my boat and truck.

Im not holding out for any big deal. I am in it for the fun and living out a long time dream.Sponsors just make it a little more easier to enjoy.

Terry you know your always welcome in my boat,heck I,ll even give you the bow seat. :stretcher::stretcher:

Hey Brian,

No we haven't met. Saw your profile on the Ko-Man-Chi site and just wanted to respond to your post.As

a fellow pro-staffer I just wanted to say hello. I'm fishing the CFT 115's so if you make it out to the Bog I fish out of a Crestliner FishHawk. I believe we are boat 5 this year. Hope to see you on the water!!

Sheesh, did your MOM lay out your clothes until you were in your teens, or what?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

JUST KIDDING!!

Pro Z, for when you accidentally badly hook a fish, the red will absorb the blood spatter!! and you can always say it is the pasta sauce from your quick lunch of day old pizza.

Hey, I am a CSI fan, :lol:

Yeah, the black will be to hot, and the white too garish, although cooler for the body.

It really is difficult to answer correctly without knowing the colour of your slacks n' socks let alone which ties we have to work with. There's also the question of PFD colour and style. (while wearing the black and white shirt, you MUST wear amber glases.)

It really is difficult to answer correctly without knowing the colour of your slacks n' socks let alone which ties we have to work with. There's also the question of PFD colour and style. (while wearing the black and white shirt, you MUST wear amber glases.)

As you can see,Roy knows what he is talking about. The gogles do suit the PFD. Notice the Red/Black combination.LOL (Terry you still have this vid?)

myrangervideo.jpg

Forsure Steve we will have to hook up. Maybe a pizza after day one at Muskoka. :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks again all for the replies and well wish,s,and like Roy mentioned, I will be trying my best once again to take some of your hard earned pennies for thr Dave Mercer Cast For Cure. This time I will be organized :wallbash: . I apoligize for the screw ups last year. :whistling::whistling:

Edited by misfish