Introducion of our new sponsor!

Roy

Hey everyone, we have a new Sponsor called Fishingstuff!

Fishingstuff has been around since 2006. The company is registered in Montreal and has more than 65 retail outlets in Quebec.

They're rods are designed and developped in Canada with the cooperation of super ambassadors such as Mark Krupa and Marc Thorpe.

Every rod is designed for specific techniques used in the North American market. At the present time, they have 15 types of rods

available covering all species. Their strength is price/quality value and as an added bonus, a lifetime guarantee.

Simply click on their banner to access their website. You can also get there by clicking HERE

Thanks everyone, please check them out.

Nice lookin rods their Gentleman. I am sure with the guidance of Mark and Marc they are well thought out and should fit the bill for any fishing situation. When Lak Air gets a little closer I will place an order and have them sent to Roy's for delivery when I am next in Canada.

Art

Wow, could they have ripped off the Loomis skeleton fish logo any more?

A sponsor from Quebec sponsoring the Ontario fishing site? How are they sponsoring? Are they contributing money to keep the site up in running so that they can advertise? Are they offering a discount? Can we purchase their product anywhere here?

Whats yer beef ?????

Nothing but trash talk from you about the new sponsor.

They pay to advertise.

Dont tell me yer a Canadians hater. :jerry::jerry:

glad you stepped in Brian.Sponsors are hard to find.

They have 2 retailers in Ontraio, and are looking for others i bet.From what i read on the site, they are very innovative and competitive in price.Seeing as they use independant retailers, i wouldn't hold my breath for a discount.I wouldn't even ask for one just because i was a member of this board.The price i was quoted was excellent already.

Paul

we have a very large number of people on this website, you have to expect there would be a few that would complain and a couple more that have their own agenda.......

but I am sure putting a ad on this site will be profitable for their company

I have no beef I am just wondering. Like what do they consider a sponsorship? Thats all.

A sponsor is an entity who pays to help keep our bills paid so that we can continue enjoying this community. I hope that answers your question.

On a species specific site I visit they have made the regional forums for paying members only ...($30 Cnd per year to join & receive a magazine)...and they also have paying sponsors...

I wonder how our members would feel if we went that route ?

I know...I know...bite your tongue Beans...whistling.gif

Welcome to our new Sponsor!! thank you for spending you're hard earned advertising dollars with OFC! It helps keep the site operating, and pays for the bills.. Yes website hosting costs real dollars...unlike what many here think...

Nothing in life is a free ride...

Let support and embrace our sponsors.. as they are the ones that allow you the end user, to have a FREE experience here on OFC.

And well I am sure you would not like the alternative.... not that it would happen.....??? ;(

If you like what our sponsors are selling buy if not... well just shush... they are after all paying for you're free ride...

my 0.02cents worth,

G

Edited by Gerritt

Thanks G!

And Norm.. I have no issues paying for the entertainment here. I voluntarily pay about $150 US a year to belong to an aircraft forum with similar traffic as here. Other forums.. I've pitched in as well to help keep going.. and have no issues doing so here either, but Roy won't take my money!! :dunno:

Edited by irishfield