Do you see what I see

misfish

First off,what a very very quiet morning.Not a turkey cluck anywhere or deer to be seen or red squirl.Very quiet.

So I decided to push the bush a mile and a half back. Didnt even jump a deer anywhere.So I just sat a few times and took some pics.

Cold enough to freeze the water ponds.

20101101_01.jpg

Now do you see what I see? These blown over tree roots have been around for awhile,but I stared for a bit and I see a rotten salmon and a preistoric gar. :whistling:

20101101_02.jpg

Salmon top left.

20101101_03.jpg

And the gar

20101101_04.jpg

On my way out ,I went to visit that scrap and rub.He,s been back.Maybe that spray of doe got him excited as he ripped it up good.

20101101_01_01.jpg

Edited by BrianB

With apologies to Mr. Service.

There are strange things seen in the midnight sun

By the men who moil for deer;

The atv trails have their secret tales

That would make your blood run cold;

The Northern Lights have seen queer sights,

But the queerest they ever did see

Was that day on the marge of Lake Lebarge

I couldn't see the same as Brian B. :canadian:

Well my OFC friends. This is the first stages of our dear friend going nuts. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Brian, I stared at it until I went cross eyed and got a headache. I beleive you may have a leak in that exhaust on your truck and its seeping into the cab. Can you please trace out the Salmon and the gar before I join you in that land of sunshine and Lolipops.

Well my OFC friends. This is the first stages of our dear friend going nuts. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Brian, I stared at it until I went cross eyed and got a headache. I beleive you may have a leak in that exhaust on your truck and its seeping into the cab. Can you please trace out the Salmon and the gar before I join you in that land of sunshine and Lolipops.

Maybe I should of closed the cap on that synthitic doe urin. :whistling:

Here ya go,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I dont see it so clearly now :dunno::oops: .

You had to be there. :canadian:

20101101_02-1.jpg

Edited by BrianB