What a day.....

HTHM

I am working my very first trade show representing my employer, I get a call from the fellow rigging my motor telling e the controls I supplied won't fit. Around $260 for the right ones....My daughter is getting married in a week and a half, not happining. I will have to wait unless I can find a sidemount control box in the next day.

Then my wife calls to tell me that our oldest has miscarried in her forth month. Bursting into tears in the middle of a trade show is apparently not considered professional behavior. I don't care, I carry my heart on my sleeve and that is all there is to it.

Then my second oldest calls to tell me the van I sold, has been vandalized. Mirrors broken, wiper arm bent and the taillights broken. Not a fun phone call to make to the buyer.

So, right now I am waiting for my wife to get home from the hospital, and hope that we can all find the Lords comfort.

So how's your day going????

No real nice way to put this but miscarriage usually means the baby (fetus) was not healthy. My wife miscarried in 2006. Our 1st boy is now 7 and we were lucky enought to have another boy in 2009. Both are healthy. I am sending my prayers to your daughter and your family. I pray that all things work out for you. If you're not a grandpa yet you'll make one heck of one. Take care.

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your daughters child. Have been there with my wife and the sadness and pain is so hard after the hopes and joys before.

The fact that all the rest of that bad luck happened in one day is just insult to injury.

Keep your head up,and be there for those that count.

Good luck.