2010 Fall G2G

superdad

I know that it's still late summer, but,fall is just around the corner and I was wondering if anyone has given any thought to the G2G for 2010?

RSVP off line - I'll be away from my PC at the country for a week - so don't dispair if I don't reply asap.

I wish we could find a place that all of us could stay at

it just isn't the same with everyone at different cottages and lodges and motels

That's why I haven't gone the last 2-3 years

Our November musky plans have changed so there's every chance I'll be making the Quinte pickeral trip this year.

Haven't made the November trip since the 1st fall OFC g2g...5 or 6 years back ??

The year of the BIG KA....BOOM :thumbsup_anim:

I have taked to Percher about it he wants to go and is humping me hard but if everyone is all over the place i really dont think im into it either. the big fish are nice but the people make the trip we shall see

Peter

OK it might just be me but I'm thinking I don't want anything to do with this if he's humping you hard already & your not really into it any way, Just saying haha

Richard:blahblah1::Gonefishing:

I have taked to Percher about it he wants to go and is humping me hard but if everyone is all over the place i really dont think im into it either. the big fish are nice but the people make the trip we shall see

Peter

Well I'm sure all you big, burly fishermen could suffer for a few nights at Merland if I can :rolleyes:

Not all that bad for goodness sake. Has everything we want and a fire pit!!!

I'm sure most on board here have seen a mouse turd or two before, possibly even in their own cottages :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Suck it up and lets go there!

Joey

Well I'm sure all you big, burly fishermen could suffer for a few nights at Merland if I can :rolleyes:

Not all that bad for goodness sake. Has everything we want and a fire pit!!!

I'm sure most on board here have seen a mouse turd or two before, possibly even in their own cottages :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1:

Joey

Actually I would really like to go this year, assuming I can get the humping vision out of my head...I know we all need to stay warm...........but... :w00t:

You know Joey, I think that the mouse droppings were only part of the issue that some have with that establishment. Others I'm sure will chime in... personally, I typically don't spend much time in the cottage, other than sleeping, so the cottage itself is not so important.

Not meaning to speak out of turn, but I believe that those who I have spoken to have felt that they are not receiving the kind of service that the price tag attached, should warrant.

I will however agree that if we are going to have a GTG, it really should be a GTG that includes all of us! Last year Bitsmith and I were the only OFC'ers who stayed at Perfect Vue. We had a dock, right outside our cottage and aside from the lack of a fire, our needs were met.

There's much bad blood amoung many regarding a certain establishment... it's just too bad that our options are very much limited by available resorts, capable of handling the kind of numbers we typically get.

HH

Ps... as I re-think my last trip there, I still can't help but laugh when I think about Terry "bumming" his way down the dock, so as to not slip on the icey surface! LMAO

Edited by Headhunter

I'm sure most on board here have seen a mouse turd or two before, possibly even in their own cottages :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Joey

I'm telling Wayne you said that....LOL

I agree we should all book there

it would sure simplify things

I'm telling Wayne you said that....LOL

I agree we should all book there

it would sure simplify things

Well I agree and would rather "see" my friends and have a good time than not see them. In the grand scheme of things, its the most logical place and I'm sure most can overlook the "problems" that have come up before and may well again!

It's not the rest of your life!

And go ahead Terry, I dare ya to tell him, but be prepared for a hurtin :lol: