The Winner Of Dave Mercer's Boat Is ?????

TJQ

It's finally here! Next Friday, Aug 27th at 1pm we will all find out who the winner of The Hook, Line & Subway Contest is. The winner of Dave Mercer's very own Subway wrapped 2010 Skeeter FX 20 Bass Boat with a 2010 Yamaha 250 SHO outboard on the back will be announced at 1 pm on www.factsoffishing.com. Fishing fans all over have clammered to participating Ontario Subway locations for a chance to win the very same boat they see on Facts of Fishing THE SHOW every week on TV. In only days we will find out who the lucky winner is on the main page video on www.factsoffishing.com . Good luck to all of you who have entered and thank you to Subway for putting on such a great contest.

dave2.jpg

Lets hope it does not overload lol! But hey this is once again our chance to show the world how strong the fishing world is. Lets get as many people as we can to log into the video that day. Ohhh yes that is a challenge if your wondering. Tell all your friends and family about it. Heck post it on Facebook, Twitter or your local bathroom wall. Where ever you can get the word out would be awesome. Thank you ALL for your support as always!!!

Good Luck to everyone that entered!

Lets hope it does not overload lol! But hey this is once again our chance to show the world how strong the fishing world is. Lets get as many people as we can to log into the video that day. Ohhh yes that is a challenge if your wondering. Tell all your friends and family about it. Heck post it on Facebook, Twitter or your local bathroom wall. Where ever you can get the word out would be awesome. Thank you ALL for your support as always!!!

Good Luck to everyone that entered!

I hope I don't win that boat. If I did my wife would make me get rid of it. She is good like that.

I do however hope an ofner wins it. That would be sweet. Great prize by the way. When I first heard about the contest I thought you would be giving away a little g3 tinner or something like that. Cool bananas.

I saw it out of the water at US customs well duty free so I ambushed Dave heck the poor guy cant even stop off in a international safe zone with out a fan being there. :worthy:

I entered but not near as many times as I should have as the stores here in the Chatham area did not get the stuff in they new nothing about it good thing for Tottenham store.

Good luck to everyone like many others I hope a OFC'er gets it I would love to get it just to put some down east rod holders on it and slime that thing up good.

I fished everyday but it was all bobber fishing with my kids. I was in charge of rigging worms for them and unhooking fish lol. If you guys are looking for a great little lake to bobber fish with your kids Cecebe is a good one. You can pull up to almost any pad bed and catch bluegill, perch, rockbass and small Large Mouth until your arms are sore.

One night I did get to throw a spinnerbait around for a bit and caught a few Pike with one being a big one around 40inches. All in all it was a great family trip now back to the adult fishing before the winner of my boat take's it away from me.

Good luck to you all!