Draw for Dave's boat is today

Dutch

Guest Johnny Bass

The draw for Dave's boat is today at 2:00. Who all is going to be dissappointed when my name is drawn as the winner....ha ha.

Hope an OFC'er is the big winner.

I don't think you ate more subway subs than me. :whistling:

I wish I could have entered. But, in Quebec it's the government that runs all draws and lotteries. But then they also run alcohol, gambling and prostitution. :D Good luck to all my OFC Buds.

The selected entrant for the Grand Prize will be chosen by a random draw at the Cundari office at approximately 2pm on July 30th 2010 2010. The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone by a representative of the Contest Sponsors, and must reply within 24 hours to maintain eligibility. Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.

phone must be off the hook! lol

The selected entrant for the Grand Prize will be chosen by a random draw at the Cundari office at approximately 2pm on July 30th 2010 2010. The selected entrant will be contacted by telephone by a representative of the Contest Sponsors, and must reply within 24 hours to maintain eligibility. Odds of winning are dependent on number of entries received.

phone must be off the hook! lol

Hahaha, I don't have much faith in the Subay in welland. I have a feeling my ballots were lost!

OK - so I my heart in my throat about 1:45 this afternoon.

My wife answers the phone and says something along the lines of "OH MY GOD - THAT's FANTASTIC."

I was just getting out of the shower - I know bad visual and I almost slipped and fell on my ass.

I was just about ready to start jumping (probably another bad visual, ooops), when she says away from the phone - it's not the boat.

Aww, snap. But we did win something today. My wife won the WOLF (local radio station) July draw for their summer giveaways. All totalled, a $10,000 prize package. We are happy with that, so I won't be too upset if I don't get my name pulled for the boat, although I wouldn't turn it down....lol.

OK - so I my heart in my throat about 1:45 this afternoon.

My wife answers the phone and says something along the lines of "OH MY GOD - THAT's FANTASTIC."

I was just getting out of the shower - I know bad visual and I almost slipped and fell on my ass.

I was just about ready to start jumping (probably another bad visual, ooops), when she says away from the phone - it's not the boat.

Aww, snap. But we did win something today. My wife won the WOLF (local radio station) July draw for their summer giveaways. All totalled, a $10,000 prize package. We are happy with that, so I won't be too upset if I don't get my name pulled for the boat, although I wouldn't turn it down....lol.

Just ask for the cash value and get a boat!~ hehe

Congratulations on the win!

Hey All,

You will have to wait a few more weeks the draw has taken place but due to all the legal stuff they have to do it will be two weeks before they let the winner know. I don't even know who won yet! Stay tuned I will let you know the info as soon as I can. Good Luck to you all!

Hey All,

You will have to wait a few more weeks the draw has taken place but due to all the legal stuff they have to do it will be two weeks before they let the winner know. I don't even know who won yet! Stay tuned I will let you know the info as soon as I can. Good Luck to you all!

Thanks for the update Dave.

Awesome to see the featured celebrity in the corporate contest is actually involved!

What you guys are doing @ facts of fishing is truly cutting edge and I love the show.

I'm starting to suck up now, I'll just stop.