New PB musky

Devious

Beauty! Kawarthas fish? Nice and thick. Can I ask if you were trolling or casting the bulldawg? I have so far caught zilch on mine, and have no confidence in it at the moment despite the fact that it looks oh-so tasty in the water.

Edited by Fisherpete

Beauty! Kawarthas fish? Nice and thick. Can I ask if you were trolling or casting the bulldawg? I have so far caught zilch on mine, and have no confidence in it at the moment despite the fact that it looks oh-so tasty in the water.

Thanks! It was nice and thick with a 21" girth! Not a Kawarthas fish either I should add. I was casting the bulldawg, it was my first muskie to hit away from the boat. I was fishing it with a constant retrieve most of the day but after not getting a sniff I decided to change it up. Within 20 casts of changing my retrieve I got it. The key was using long sweeps on the rod and letting the bait fall for a second.

Guest Johnny Bass

Nice Ski. That looks like a GB ski(more than likely Lake O, since you live in Kingston). Bulldogs are great lures, and are especially effective as a follow up lure, or a figure 8 lure.

Edited by Johnny Bass