June 2010 get together at Lakair

Roy

Ya.. just so were clear, same routine as always, Saturday Morning 11-2 is the tourney 2-3 fish cleaning 3-5 or so prizes, and after 5 FISH fry , with pot luck sides. then campfires and drinks! I have a few prizes, but everyone should bring a little something!

IMG_0515.JPG

gallery_46_17_79570.jpg

Ya.. just so were clear, same routine as always, Saturday Morning 11-2 is the tourney 2-3 fish cleaning 3-5 or so prizes, and after 5 FISH fry , with pot luck sides. then campfires and drinks! I have a few prizes, but everyone should bring a little something!

IMG_0515.JPG

gallery_46_17_79570.jpg

Yeah, I always bring a little something with me....I have a few prizes too........... :lol:

Looks like the weather is going to be awesome, 29 on Friday and 30 on Saturday, with trace rain and lots of sun.

So bring your bathing suits and don't stand near the end of the dock, right DouG :whistling::lol:

Joey

Looks like the weather is going to be awesome, 29 on Friday and 30 on Saturday, with trace rain and lots of sun.

So bring your bathing suits and don't stand near the end of the dock, right DouG :whistling::lol:

Joey

Gee, that sounds like an invitation to me....

THREE more sleeps.

Joey

Well be sure to pop the top... so I can see the runway lights as I'm coming in over the bridge..... :whistling:

Edited by irishfield

Anything you boys from the Southern contingent need from up our way that you might not have time to pick up? Let me know and I'll deliver it Saturday morning. (already got those puff balls packed Joe). Hey, any of you guys ever tried pickled leeks?

Safe travels guys. Give a toot as you pass through the southern part of PA. If you're coming through Breezewood or Beford, I'm less than an hour away.

Should be going by there around 9:00 or so on the way to Spiels place.If Art toots you will smell it.Dont forget to bring your Pups!

Joe