June 2010 get together at Lakair

Roy

Anything you boys from the Southern contingent need from up our way that you might not have time to pick up? Let me know and I'll deliver it Saturday morning. (already got those puff balls packed Joe). Hey, any of you guys ever tried pickled leeks?

The wife would like to try them if you have a few to go.

Joe

If we see any transient ones they will become dinner deer!Its Arts truck but I might be driving it.

I have 5 or 6lbs of ground moose meat I'm bringing, should make for a couple of good meat loaves or perhaps burgers. :D

Ten years ago, at the first Lakair get together, it rained nonstop the entire weekend and it was one of the best get togethers yet. A positive attitude, a good bunch of friends and you can have a great time no matter where you are or what the weather brings.

Those of you who haven't left yet, please drive safely. I have a 12 hour work day ahead of me then the 8+ hour drive to Lakair with boat in tow. Looking forward to seeing you all and meeting some new members.

I hope everyone has a safe trip, also hope everyone dose well on the water. I'm am however envious of each of you folks. I have traveled all over the US, and I have to say that the Nipissing area is the most beautiful land I have ever had the pleasure of stepping foot on. Maybe next year if you folks would have us the Wife and I might make it.

Jeff