June 2010 get together at Lakair

Roy

Maybe you could sticky this Roy???

Barbara and I are trying to get last minute accomodation and if successful we will be there with Big Cliff and his lovely lady Sue.

Hopefully we will see all ya'all in a couple of weeks.

J...

Barbara and I are trying to get last minute accomodation and if successful we will be there with Big Cliff and his lovely lady Sue.

Hopefully we will see all ya'all in a couple of weeks.

J...

Patsy and I hope you're successful. (crossing our fingers).

Talked to Kevin this morning. Says that water level verrrrrry low, no surprise. Launch still has lots of water. Docks are being modified but some are unusable. He did say that fishing has been good! I know, I know, they all say that.... :spam:

Restricted fire zone remains in effect.

Please remember that while this lasts we allow no fires in our camp grounds. Period!

Be perpared to bring propane stoves to cook on.

Hopefully we will get some rain before the OFC weekend and this will not be an issue, but its best to be perpared for the a continuation of the fire ban.

Already today there are 3 new fires in the area and it's not even 11:am yet.

the cap't

As you all know the Southern Contingency power of 2 will be their from Thursday till Sunday.

Art and Joe

And the most welcome contingency it is as well! Looking forward to seeing you guys. It's been a year now and I'm starting to lose my Cajun accent.

And the most welcome contingency it is as well! Looking forward to seeing you guys. It's been a year now and I'm starting to lose my Cajun accent.

Im looking forward to seeing everyone as well!!

As you all know the Southern Contingency power of 2 will be their from Thursday till Sunday.

Art and Joe

Yes but the Southern Contingency of 2 will be at my house on the Wednesday for the night.

Looking forward to that, then Lakair with the old Muskiestudd on Friday. thumbsup_anim.gif

So it's getting to be that time again. I'm really looking forward to it. Will the dudes making the trip please post here so that we know how many will be there? I'll bump the thread as needed.

Shorty and my self will try to be there

Funny you mention that Roy,I've aboot lost me Canadian accent ,eh?

Joe

So it's getting to be that time again. I'm really looking forward to it. Will the dudes making the trip please post here so that we know how many will be there? I'll bump the thread as needed.

went there today and reserved my spot thursday to Sunday. Can't wait

Sorry my friends but I will not be able to make it this year... My 32nd anniversary on the Thursday and my mothers 79th birthday on Sunday... I think I could be dead if I am not around...

Sorry we will miss you too Kelvin. Solve the problem like I did, bring the girls with you. It's my 36th wedding anniversary on the 21st.

Edited by John