Boat Help

rylan

Hey everyone,

I have a some what weird and wacky request -- I am looking for some help and hoping someone has a creative solution for me.

I am looking for ways to go to the bathroom in the boat. Number one only, and was wondering if anyone can share a good idea to help. I know I can just flop it out over the side but I am getting old and would think there is an easier way for an old man. If anyone can help- please do.

Guest gbfisher

5 gal bucket works for Stan the Musky Man. He's 85. Works on the worst days out on the bay. :clapping: Makes a good bailing bucket. The little orange bailer/emergency pack with the light and rope inside it which people buy at the shows works well for that kind of emergency as well.

Then there's the REAL DEAL.... :D

http://store.easternmarineoutlet.com/THETFORD-Model-135-Compact-Porta-Potti-25103/

Hope that helps...

Edited by gbfisher

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

as suggested a large bucket. you can even buy those camping toilet seats and you could do a two in an emergency situation! :whistling:

not that i've done anything of the sort!

how about any large lid plastic jar you have in the kitchen.

like a mayo jar, peanut butter jar............

then you have the lid to put back on it!!

theres also the "little john" which is sold at marinas,bass pro, i cant remember if ctc still sells them.

the one for the women is called "little jane".

Edited by skeeter

The 5 gallon bucket is a great idea but if you could find a smaller one it would be better in that it is easier to manage and if necessary to bail with. A 5 gallon job is clumsy and would be really heavy to bail with when full of water.

I use the clear plastic minnow bags I get my bait in. You dont even have to stand up. Even on COLD days when "it" is more challening to handle the bag still works well. Just rinse out the bag and you can use again. 0 mess.