new to OFN

pikeguy

Hi every one. I live in Sudbury and enjoy fishing allot. I spend most of the time fishing on nipissing and on Ramsey lake. I fish mostly for bass pike and perch occasionally i head out to Mcgregor bay for rainbow trout. I enjoy the great out doors and spend as much time as i can out there. If anybody has any interesting places for me to check out let me know

Yah, whatever.

Oh sorry, I was talking to my wife. Welcome to the board!!

Jim

My wife says i never listen to her, or something like that....

Welcome to the board, put your feelings aside, pull in your toes, (if they are easily stepped on that is), and enjoy the ride!

Welcome. Let's fish Nipissing sometime.

Randy you must be a slow driver...I went to Sudbury today from North Bay in just over an hour. Sturgeon Falls is almost half way. We definately should arrange something for local board members in the Sturgeon Falls area this summer. I have a trailer at Glenrock on Nipissing. Maybe T.J. will all have us up to his palace a.k.a. Camp Jiggy. lol

Thank you every one for making me feel welcome. Looking forward to talking with you's all and reading your stories and seeing your pics. Always up for a discussion about fishing and sharing tips.

As for Sweet Pea i do know a guy that goes by that name some times,he is a welder that works for Lopes lol

Welcome. Let's fish Nipissing sometime.

We definately should arrange something for local board members in the Sturgeon Falls area this summer. I have a trailer at Glenrock on Nipissing.

i enjoy camping out on the islands and tenting it if you are ever interested in that. Just must choose a good weekend i got cough in a bad storm out there ounce lol

Edited by pikeguy

Thank you every one for making me feel welcome. Looking forward to talking with you's all and reading your stories and seeing your pics. Always up for a discussion about fishing and sharing tips.

As for Sweet Pea i do know a guy that goes by that name some times,he is a welder that works for Lopes lol

haha, that's funny that you know someone else that goes by that name, but that's not me

Welcome aboard PikeGuy do you hit Ramsey after may 24 weekend? When I lived there i would be out there daily at moonlight beach pounding the eye's I was wondering how the fishing there was and how the pike fishing is around bald rock or the bay to the right just after you leave moonlight beach we fished that area alot and got some really nice fish from there.

I see your on Nipp do you do any musky fishing? if so there is a local chapter of Muskies Canada with a great bunch of guys they meet at the Falcon down stairs if yer interested.

Cheers Mike