Northern Pike Tour.

Moosebunk

But no pictures of the carnage? :unsure:

Haha... ya Momma Nature can be nasty sometimes. Not the first time I used a cabin to get out of a storm. I did have some pics kickin' around of the stuff burned but they didn't really do anything any justice. Just looked like a pile of bedding. Steve got some of the camp set-up.

W.Spinnerbait - I'll come into bass fishing in good time. No rush. All fish are fun and should have their moments. First it's pike and eyes and trout and sturgeon and char and..... so maybe sometime bass. lol.

Like I said at the beginning, the North inspires me, has since I arrived. "Fishin's the vehicle, my spirit the drive." Well, this ride was obviously more about the drive.

Ummmm incredible report as always.. they always leave me speechless.

I hear ya TJ. I've read it 3 times in the last two days and I've yet to come up with something suitable to tell him. A "congrats" or "thanks for sharing" just don't cut it with those reports!

about the "interesting encounter" interesting good? Or....???

Won't comment... so read into it what ya will Johnny.

Waterwolf... could cost a soul going for those fish... I've given mine up and taken it back a few times now. lol.

Thanks again all for taking the time to read this one. Was a fun report that was written on paper in Attawapiskat during some down time.