www.ofncommunity.com

vinnimon

Meeting new friends and getting together once in a while for laughter, fishing and good times

6095_119570191579_502461579_2911428_6385101_n.jpg

Its to bad none of us could catch anything lol but we did look the part hope we do it again this year.

As for the OP I have a problem its an addiction really if I can't go fishing atleast here I can read about it and occasionally see guys go postal on the net LOL (SF) this is a great site with a bunch of good guys for the most part hopefully I will actually be able to give a fishing report one day can't seem to get out lately I'm starting to have withdrawl.

I first got started on this site about 10 years ago and they just won't kick me off 9lord knows I probably should have been a couple of times LOL).

I have made so many wonderful friends through this site (some I haven't even met in person yet) and if I even dare to suggest that I need help with anything there never seems to be a shortage of offers to help. A couple of years ago when I needed help to put my docks in 16 people showed up on the coldest windyest day in the spring and put the docks in for me. (I have since redesigined the docks so they are manageable with 2 people).

cliffs03.jpg

I love the way we can learn, laugh (and cry) together at times, rally around to help someone in need and just be there if the occasion warrents it. To me, it is more than just a website! Without OFC, I wouldn't have this:

hugs.jpg

This is family to me.

I love all of the info members are willing to share - fishing tactics, advise on equipment, locations, repairing one of my toys, which stores for equipment & the list goes on & on.... I like to do most of my work & thru this site I've had lots of info to help me thru a project. Right now I'm getting ready for perching on Lake Erie. Hopefully my partner doesn't sleep in!! Thanx to the members of OFC

This site has been a great source of information and help to a newbie like myself and my daughter.

I have met some nice guys here and look forward to helping out with Ryan's fundraiser this year if it is a go as well.

Fished with spinnerbaitking, twocoda, dan Bouck, Ryan, Chris K,John F(and his friend) Jjcanoe and Dutchie so far and the guys at Ryans fundraiser that I just can't remember all the names :unsure: .( hope I didn't forget anyone)

My daughter and I are looking forward to a couple of the family fishing events this year that we see all the great pics and stories from as well.

Keep up the good works, why would I even bother looking for another forum? Is there one? :mellow:

Edited by splashhopper

I didn't hear about this sight until I met Rick O. I think there are a great bunch of guys here. Cant wait to meet some of you guys this summer :D

It would be a pleasure to meet you and rick sometime.A little pic fishin in port d perhaps?

We only give Americans free beer cause they can't drink too much of it..they aren't used to alcohol in beer.

So you wish to challenge me to a beer drinking contest??? O wait I don't drink often never mind. Hows about a game of roe sham boe instead?

Art