Had dinner with Dave Mercer!!

TJQ

Hey Dan....what the heck does "in my oat" mean? Also, would you mind moving your head? I can't read the menu.

I asked him the very same question and he never spoke back to me :glare:

Sorry about the menu my head is far too big, others we complaining there too :D

Hey Dan....what the heck does "in my oat" mean? Also, would you mind moving your head? I can't read the menu.

No, no Roy "Goat" not "Oat".......they'll eat anything...lol

The subway peeps in Dundas, Ontario don't have a clue about this contest! Its sad; went in the other day and only got a sub! It was tasty though. I want one of those cut-outs for the cottage!

Yeah Dave, I agree with "mahman", we seem to be in the dark ages here in Dundas.......no Dave cutout here unless they added it today...

Sounds like a great contest guys! Here is what we will do for each person that posts a picture on here with them and my Subway cutout. I will give ticket for a draw to win a $200 Bass Pro Shops gift card. If you also post it on our facebook fan page I will give you two tickets in the draw. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dave-Mercers-Facts-of-Fishing/358291215630?ref=mf . We will draw it next Friday the 16th. How does that sound?

So far it's just TJ, Dan and me to post our pics on here and facebook. So let's just call it now and Dan and I can split the card. Sorry TJ... ;):P

To bad the pic sucks. The guy working came out to do it for me and I was laughing to my self so hard all I could do to keep a semi-straight face was to sip my drink. AAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHA About 6 or 7 people looking at me like WTH is this guys doing?!?!?!