A HUGE THX TO A FELLOW MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

floatfishin

Well today was a day I thought was to be normal.....

Well today started as normal, I went with my lady this morn, she was going to class, and I was dropped off at the S-Bends for a last kick before the rain coming this weekend. Well I began fishing, lost a tank of a fish, and thought it was going to be a good day....

Well bout 20 mins later, above on the tracks a figure appeared and it was my brother CANADIAN COPPER, he told me to head to the bridge, I thought he was fishing, well nope.........................

He told me to hurry, he was taking me to the hospital, for my lovely lady Ivana was hit by a car on her way to class in Oshawa

She was rushed to Bowmanville Hospital, and I was there shortly after to find her strapped to a transport board on a gurnea and 5 cops and as many paramedics there to greet me with sayings of don't worry she will be ok.............................................

She has injuries to her back (Nothing broken thank god!) Severe whiplash and shock that is still lasting. I have her resting now on pain killers, but the lady who hit her was charged I was told by police, and the car is a total write off She seems to be calm now, but the doctors were amazing, the paramedics and police were just as amazing to me and my gal.

I want to thank my Bro COPPER For being there in the time of need, the only # she could think of in her state of shock was his, and he dropped everything to come and get me and rush me to my girl, I love that man. Aswell as all the EMT staff for being so wonderfull in this time. Just to add here, when COPPER came to pick me up, I was in full waders, rod in hand, and full riot gear for floating. I got into COPPERS Car, and forgot my chest pack in his back seat, full of fresh scrape and my Astmha inhalers. Well, do to forum, this guy who I consider one of my best friends, shows up at my door with my stuff in hand, knowing I had forgot it, and just shows up to deliver it back to me!!!!!!!

THX SOOOO MUCH BRO, FAMILY YOU ARE INDEED MY BROTHER!

So I am in Orono with my girl and she seems to be resting comfortably.

I will keep you updated, but there will be no fishing for me for atleast a little bit until I know my girl is ok, and we can focus on other things, most important her getting better.

Tight Lines:

Float.

Wow, scary how quickly things can happen, glad she is going to be alright and good for Scot for tracking you down and coming to get ya !

Also good to know the S bends are ripe and ready -we will leave a few for ya ;)

Thats an amazing story of true freindship! I am glad that your lady is going to be ok.

Its funny how things get put in perspective pretty quick as I am sure you were a little steamed over losing that fish for those 20min.......then this happened and who really cares about the fish right?

Thanks for the story and again all the best to your ladys recovery.

ME AND KEV GOT A STRANGE HISTORY.

WE ONLY KNEW EACH OTHER OVER THE NET AND NEVER MET FOR A LONG TIME.

FEW YRS BACK WHEN THE BIG PINKIE RUSH WAS ON ONTARIO WAS RIGHT TAPPED OUT OF THEM.(KEV WAS IN QUEBEC AT THE TIME)

OUT OF NOWHERE KEV SENDS ME A FEW PACKS IN THE MAIL.TRIED TO SEND HIM MONEY AND HE WOULD HAVE NONE OF IT.

FINALLY MET ONE DAY AND HIT IT OFF WELL EVER SINCE.

I THINK WE WERE A GOOD TEAM CAUSE HE WAS A ROOKIE AND NEEDED TO LEARN AND I NEEDED A GOOD NET AND CAMERA MAN LMAO

KEV YA ARE FAM BRO AND NO NEED TO THANK.

YOU WOULD OF RODE YOUR BIKE TO FIND ME IF IT WAS MY LADY IN TROUBLE.

HOPE THE MRS GETS BETTER QUICK CAUSE WE NEED TO FISH LOL

Hope your lady recovers and glad to hear nothing serious happened to her. Whiplash is nothing to joke about and the pain can last for years, :stretcher: my wife went through it from an accident about 17 or 18 years ago and it still acts up once in a while. Best of luck and thumbs up COPPER :thumbsup_anim: