Thanks OFN'ers

Dave Mercer

Good Morning All,

Just wanted to send you all a quick note to say how great it was to see you all this weekend. I was totally blown away by the giant crowds at my seminars which of course where anchored by the great crew from OFC. For some reason many of you were in the the back row - not sure why. There must have been something drawing you all back there. Whatever it was that drew you all back there must have made you thirsty. Because I saw you were all parched and often had cold drinks in your hands - lol! Still not sure what it was but I will figure it out one day. Then again maybe I did figure it out, something must be going around because the whole crew of us found ourselves thirsty on Sat night- lol.

All in all just wanted to thank you all for your support as always you guys are awesome. Sorry It took me so long to get over there and hang with you all. I think TJ has come up with a plan to make the G2G a lot better for next year. It will be a blast I promise you all!

Hope to see you all again at my Bass Pro shows in March. I am planning something cool.

Dave Mercer

Was great seeing you again too Dave. I saw you try go join us a few times, but man, that line up for your autograph was never ending. That is quite the following you have.

This was one of the first seminars I have seen of yours live, and even tho we made fun of you up there :P it was very informative and entertaining. Great job :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Your seminar was hilarious Dave the crack about the Bob Iszumi shirt size almost made me squirt beer out my nose...which in case anyone is wondering stings like all heck..Best seminar I saw all day...Had a great time but left before the GTG friends had a jonsing for Hooters "wings" ;) I mustta walked that place for 3 hours looking for an OFC shirt/hat or anything but never saw one member...guess I'll have to up the postings and get a little more recognized...meh maybe next year!!