Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

My bet is... Scuro will keep bashing and ranting about the Habs team that out performs his Leafs, now, then and as always. While John will continue to praise this Habs team in hopes of finding some sort of awkward way to restore faith in his Leafs. (I do like that approach a little better John. lol... creative and supportive)

Make it easier on yourselves dooooooooooooooooods and just accept you've been beaten again, and switch to the team that as always given their fans more that just head and heartaches.

I have a brother-in-law who is a major habs fan and watches every leaf game in the hope that they lose. I have no greater interest in the leafs than any of the other Toronto teams, I've just learned to dislike Montreal and I come by it honestly. :) Besides if the hab fans are going to get all full of themselves about beating Washington like they won the Stanely cup and all, consider me like valve that deflates some of the air in their swollen heads!

And how about my observation about Montreal on my last post...Halik being the beginning and end of the story because Montreal has so little fire power? Wasn't that bang on in game 5? No goal until the 19th minute of the third when Montreal had a 6 on 4. It ain't bashing if it's true. :P

Edited by scuro2

I have a brother-in-law who is a major habs fan and watches every leaf game in the hope that they lose. I have no greater interest in the leafs than any of the other Toronto teams, I've just learned to dislike Montreal and I come by it honestly. :) Besides if the hab fans are going to get all full of themselves about beating Washington like they won the Stanely cup and all, consider me like valve that deflates some of the air in their swollen heads!

And how about my observation about Montreal on my last post...Halik being the beginning and end of the story because Montreal has so little fire power? Wasn't that bang on in game 5? No goal until the 19th minute of the third when Montreal had a 6 on 4. It ain't bashing if it's true. :P

Shouldn't you be doing homework or chores instead of wasting (our) time on the internet?

Maybe the whole psychology of the hab fan is another thing that spurs me on. I've often noticed Hab fans relish every opportunity they have to rub it in with leaf fans. I suspect that back in the 70's or in the 90's, when Montreal won cups, many of our habs fans on this forum were little habby fans rooting for a winner instead of showing loyalty to an Ontario team. Just like it was way too easy to become a Yankee fan or Cowboys fan in different eras of time. That was okay before the internet where the odd hab fan at work wasn't so overly annoying. But with the internet you got annoying squared, no annoying cubed. So I'm speaking for all the long suffering leaf fans. If your a hab fan and live in Ontario, take your small victories and relish them in isolation. If you want to have an internet parade every time your team accomplishes something don't be wondering why others on an ONTARIO forum might not be giving it right back at ya!! :clapping:

Montreal has been hobbled. It's not looking good! :stretcher:

Edited by scuro2

Guest Johnny Bass

From what I seen in game 5? The Habs may have a chance to win. The key is Halak.They need to give him more support. Halak was beat on screen shots. They basically have to keep the Pens from screening the goalie and be more aggressive against the point men.

it will be interesting to see what happens tonight.

Unfortunately for my Pens, the Habs have proven that as long as they stay out of the box, they are in every game. I cringe with every defensive turnover because I know the Habs can convert. Even though Flower has made some great saves, he can't help but get too aggressive at times and be a half second out of position. We've been pretty lucky so far but . . .

This one is hardly a done deal.

Oh and, by the way, WAKE UP KID!

Unfortunately for my Pens, the Habs have proven that as long as they stay out of the box, they are in every game. I cringe with every defensive turnover because I know the Habs can convert. Even though Flower has made some great saves, he can't help but get too aggressive at times and be a half second out of position. We've been pretty lucky so far but . . .

This one is hardly a done deal.

Oh and, by the way, WAKE UP KID!

He looked plenty awake enuf for me last game, dammit. Assuming he brings that same game again the Habs are probably doomed, especially with the short dee bench they're gonna have.

JF

Hab fans relish every opportunity they have to rub it in with leaf fans. I suspect that back in the 70's or in the 90's, when Montreal won cups.

You forgot the 1980's, how many cups have the leafs won in the 70's, 80's and 90's?

Montreal born here, learned that winning NHL cups is a long tradition.

Too bad for us Malkin finally had a great game.

bumpity bump bump

GO HABS GO

lookin forward to another one, hopefully do alright, the defensive core is hurtin though, oh well i'm sure the heart will still be there, still puttin a smile on my face, and will continue to proudly fly the flag on my truck regardless of the outcome

scuro, you baffle me again, good job, by you're analogy you should be a thriving habs fan in this thread, if because u were born in ontario you have to cheer for toronto, shouldn't you cheer for mtl in this one cause u were born in canada, seems a little hypocritical. Last i checked this was a democracy not a dictatorship (look those words up), where we can cheer for anybody we want,(sorry if i blew ur mind there),stalin would have loved you, maybe you were never taught this but that's alright we'll forgive you beacuse we know ur trying,

do me a favor and keep our internet parade going, put us back to the top where we deserve to be, you know you want to, the heart wants what the heart wants

btw, there are other provinces/states represented in this very "ontario" website, geeez why cant Marty stick to PFNC

sorry for spurring you on,

careful Dutchy, cheering for the pens and being from London, ooooooooooooo shame, did you not know ur required to cheer for Toronto only

bumpity bump bump

GO HABS GO

Although I am cheering on the Habs,I just dont see Pit, going past the next round(if they get there).Teams like Boston and Chicago are real legit teams.For Pit to go 7 with Ott,and now possilbly with Montreal,they IMO,dont get the cup this year.Sorry Marty dont mean torain on your parade.I know your still feeling the sting of your football team this up coming season,but no parade in Pit this year or next spring.

Now to refill my salt shaker. :tease::sarcasm:

Go Bruins.

Painfully obvious who the officials are routing for :angry:

What, they are calling interference? How dare they call rules, don't they know this is the Canadiens? Their crap don't stink!!! Edited by scuro2

What a great day to be a Habs fan...from the opening song and sequence by CBC to the final cross-check by Crosby. It didn't look good without Markov and Gill, but Spacek sure filled the gap. And Cammalleri has been unreal.

Can't wait until Game 7...

What a great day to be a Habs fan...from the opening song and sequence by CBC to the final cross-check by Crosby. It didn't look good without Markov and Gill, but Spacek sure filled the gap. And Cammalleri has been unreal.

Can't wait until Game 7...

Ya we got cry baby Crosby and the rest of the birds right where we want them! :clapping: