Highway Tunes

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Not sure about you folks, but I put quite a few km's on the highway each fishing trip, and we always have some tunes. I'm just curious what everybody likes to listen to when they are headed to and from their hotspots.

My buds and listen to all kinds of rock and roll music but the most consistent over the last 6 months or so has been live allman brothers tracks. Usually we are listening to "One Way Out" just as we leave town!

Not sure about you folks, but I put quite a few km's on the highway each fishing trip, and we always have some tunes. I'm just curious what everybody likes to listen to when they are headed to and from their hotspots.

My buds and listen to all kinds of rock and roll music but the most consistent over the last 6 months or so has been live allman brothers tracks. Usually we are listening to "One Way Out" just as we leave town!

As you wander down the path of life, you will find that this one is more fitting than not.

I recently dug out The Cars greatest hits from the bottom of my collection and can't get enough of it lately. I bought a new (used) car last summer with a kick butt stereo system. It sounds so awesome that I'll occasionally go for a drive just to listen to the stereo.

I recently dug out The Cars greatest hits from the bottom of my collection and can't get enough of it lately. I bought a new (used) car last summer with a kick butt stereo system. It sounds so awesome that I'll occasionally go for a drive just to listen to the stereo.

... so where ya been livin' the last 30 yrs.?... Canada??????? ;)

All in for 'The Cars"

drivin tunes?

Q107 Radio

North

from here

play -"Black Velvet"--till i get to where i need to be and call my family

works for me-LOL

vehicle is tune-free half the time on the road

For me it's blues music....From Albert King and BB King to Stevie Ray Vaughn and ZZ Top. Ok....it's not always smooth blues, there's lots of southern rock and blues mingled with jazz or swing but then when I want it to be a bit smoother, I choose Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters. I guess I have about 50 of their tunes. I have about 1000 tunes on my computer and every now and then, I change the tunes in my MP3. I play the MP3 through the stereo system of my vehicule.

I have classed most of my tunes into different catégories (slow, fast, etc), old rock, early metal, and there are a bunch of tunes classed by what key they are in because I often play harmonica along with the tunes and I don't have to change harmonicas or search for the right harmonica for certain tunes.