2010 Fishin' Trip Plans???

Moosebunk

By this time in years passed I'd have the next year pretty much mapped out for fishing trips. With a new twist in life things are on hold for 2010 at the moment, and... if I did have ideas, I'd be unsure of about most of 'em likely.

What's on the horizon for any of you fisher-folk out there? Is 2010 the year somebody plans to live out a dream trip, or are many just happy sticking with what they know and love? Let's hear 'em. We could probably all use some insight ourselves into what could be in the cards for maybe us too.

With me friend Bunk.. on some Ontario body of water... at some point in time ! :D

After last summers affairs... I have great plans to put many, many hours on my airplane and paddle many, many, back lakes for numerous species...enjoying life to it's absolute fullest (ie.. spending my childrens inheritance and then some).

Edited by irishfield

Not special in terms of exotic trips but living close to the upper Grand I've always wanted to give fly fishing a go. Finally this year I will. I've already picked up an early xmas present for myself in the form of St Croix fly rod so I'm counting down the days till the end of April.

With me friend Bunk.. on some Ontario body of water... at some point in time ! :D

After last summers affairs... I have great plans to put many, many hours on my airplane and paddle many, many, back lakes for numerous species...enjoying life to it's absolute fullest (ie.. spending my childrens inheritance and then some).

I know places that'll break your bank and have your kids threatening to kill me for ever telling ya about.

Take me, let's go!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

You deserve a good 2010. Karma should be shifting good by now.

Feb - Nippissing on the ice

Sept - A little known spot in the Chapleau area. A goup of six of us have been going to different places for 13 years, this is our 4th trip to this spot. Pike until your arms fall off and lots of eyes for dinner.

Other than that there will be several local trips on Erie, St. Clair, and the Detroit river for Eyes, SM, Pike and the ever so fun fresh water drum! Might even invest some time in chasing some Muskie this year (although I have said that for 5 years now and have yet to really put in the time) My son has hit the age where he can invest the day in the boat, that is what I am looking forward to the most.

I'll be heading up to the Gouin once again in mid-February for my annual two week caretaking time while Ron & Rosie do the shows in and around Pittsburg.

Nemio is just so beautiful in the winter months - absolute solitude!

I'll return again mid-May for 6 - 8 weeks and this year will be doing some guiding too and then my annual August session is in play, so if you're in the area look me up - the fishing is awaiting.

Probably not very many people would be interested but I want to try for some mighty st.lawrence carp at long sault.

Don't be so sure Victor...It is not on my list but I enjoy reading about other's trips down there... :thumbsup_anim:

probably do a few trips...Course, living in the Niagara Area where there's some of the best fishing in the world why drive too far?

Niagara_Muskie_1.JPG

[[

Nice...definitely getting out in the boat for my first muskie, perhaps Nosbonsing or maybe I should just head down your way!!!