Fishin' Priceless Metals.

Moosebunk

Those are some incredible pictures!

I particularly like the one of the photographer taking shots with two cameras at once. That's slick B)

Hey Moose, Make sure you get those kids into the kickboxing too. Mix it up a little. I was there age when I started martal arts. 20 years later, I teach three times a week, jujitsu and karate. I think it's one of the best sports to get kids involved in.

nice pics paulus although i'm going to have to give Bill a 2-minute penalty for "high sticking"...

I know I know....

I was running such a long lead (10-12ft) I had a hell of a time maneuvering that fish so I could get my hands on it..

No shoal to beach them on out there, only about 6inches of water...

Great pics gentleman ... Was up riva from yall on Saturday and it was a CRAP SHOW to say the least :D....I was begining to think we would never get a chance at that run this year ... First time in my steelheading career that I actually prayed for NO RAIN , LOL !!!!!

I used sheetmetal screws in my felt soled boots without shoego and I don't think I lost a single one..

Really helped out, that's for sure.

You will... at least I did. That's why I put shoe goo when I replaced the screws.

Dood, the other rivers around there were gin clear, eh? That was a nice drive we had in the morning :)

p.-

You will... at least I did. That's why I put shoe goo when I replaced the screws.

Dood, the other rivers around there were gin clear, eh? That was a nice drive we had in the morning :)

p.-

LOL!!!!!!!!

'Dude, I think we just passed our exit'

'No, I remember this....it's past this point'

'Dude, PA is 20 miles from here'

Damn!!!! I think we missed our exit'

How did you make out with your dad yesterday?

Yeah before I forget...

Splashopper... thanks for the reply and pics. Your little one and you should be proud, good for her; the little champ she is.

And 52lbs at 11...???? WOW... my oldest is 3rd smallest in her class at 10 years old and she is pushing 70lbs. Yours must be eating fish and fowl while mine dines on cattle and moose. :lol::whistling:

And thanks to the mods here at OFC as well. :clapping: Most don't often acknowledge the reports but I know some must be reading as someone always edits out the P's and Q's. And that's gotta be some work sometimes. :w00t: