How to remove a stuck hitch from the receiver !

irishfield

If you're not gunna be needing your balls anymore, you can wrap a slingshot around your neighbour's front axle, wrap the the other end to your un-needed balls then drive away. The priceless part is when your neighbour sees your balls go right through his rad.

Ya because you know there is no sense installing a hitch when the trucks just gonna break down on ya :P

Do a little google search on the Ford 5.4L engine son.. the most reliable engine around, bar none!!!

Yes, I know you have Ford envy... you should go to a dealership for your cure eh!? :P

Do a little google search on the Ford 5.4L engine son.. the most reliable engine around, bar none!!!

Yes, I know you have Ford envy... you should go to a dealership for your cure eh!? :P

I love Fords but the 5.4 is gutless, the base engine in any Super Duty should be the Diesel now your playing with power,the 5.4 it has a hard time moving a half ton around let alone a real truck

Edited by North East Shark

I love Fords but the 5.4 is gutless, the base engine in any Super Duty should be the Diesel now your playing with power,the 5.4 it has a hard time moving a half ton around let alone a real truck

... another victim of "Blue Oval" envy... you should seek counseling!!!

Edited by GCD

:rolleyes: naa got one currently driving it daily speaking from experiance,matter of fact my next one will be Ford again I just wouldent go braggin on the HP there a reliable engine cause there lacking

Is that why they're the heart of every wild mustang and Shelby Cobra!!!... try not to act so ignorant... or maybe it wasn't an act?

Is that why they're the heart of every wild mustang and Shelby Cobra!!!... try not to act so ignorant... or maybe it wasn't an act?

hahahahaah yep they work fine in a light muscle car hillbilly,just not in a 3/4 ton truck, anyways enough said get in your underpowered 3/4 ton and go get your flu shot now ya hear

hahahahaah yep they work fine in a light muscle car hillbilly,just not in a 3/4 ton truck, anyways enough said get in your underpowered 3/4 ton and go get your flu shot now ya hear

So?... you have perma frost on the brain or what Hoser???... or maybe you're just dreaming of what you would love to have, and have to find faullt with folks that have it?

... you actually sound like a Honda Civic owner to me....

Guess ya missed the part about him driving one Glen??? I've seen it... he drives a Ford with the Triton in it. It's a damn ugly colour... but what can ya do.. lol

I didn't miss it... thought he was dreaming!... he may have borrowed it when you saw it wayne, he still sounds like a Civic owner to me... but he may have fooled you!

:rolleyes:

Edited by GCD