Congrats Crazyhook

darsky

Uncovering the Secrets From Shore

WFN Launches New Show Geared Towards the Big City Angler

Toronto, ON Sept.10, 2009 – It’s time for Big City Fishing! WFN: The World Fishing Network, North America’s only 24-hour fishing lifestyle channel, announced today that it has joined forces with Executive Producer Henry Waszczuk and his company, Fins Media Group to launch this exciting new show debuting June 2010 on WFN and WFNHD.

If you have ever wanted to know what’s along the waterfront you pass by daily or under a bridge near your office – we will uncover those secrets from shore and take you fishing in and around Canada’s most populated cities. This is back to basics fishing, an affordable alternative to exotic and expensive fishing vacations. Big City Fishing is strictly shore fishing at its best!

Novice fishermen and seasoned anglers alike will benefit and be entertained by the affordable and accessible fishing adventures close to home. The how-to and where-to, along with easy to follow tips on everything from bait selection, basic shore fishing tactics, equipment and environmental issues will be part of this TV series. Add the details featuring the city and exact fishing location will all contribute to helping the viewer become a more successful angler close to home.

From salmon to smallmouth bass, pike to panfish, join Big City Fishing’s host Jamie Pistilli each week as he takes viewers on family-orientated, affordable fishing adventures. Jamie has been fishing the waters of North America for over 20 years, and although he has caught both saltwater and freshwater fish, his specialty is trophy musky and carp fishing. Jamie has been featured in numerous fishing publications and is a regional editor for Kayak Angler Magazine. He’s an active advisor, guide and fishing consultant in Ottawa, Ontario.

About Big City Fishing - The executive team of Big City Fishing includes well known TV celebrity and producer, Henry Waszczuk, Michael Walker and Tim Cherry. Waszczuk brings over 25 years of professional fishing experience as Executive Producer of the new show. Michael brings 24 years in Post Production Management and Marketing, Tim Cherry, brings over 20 of sports production experience through his fathers hockey background of Don Cherry’s Rock’m, Sock’m NHL Hockey DVD’s.

About WFN - The World Fishing Network is the only 24/7 television network dedicated to all segments of fishing with programming that covers instruction, tips, tournaments, travel, outdoor lifestyle and more. WFN’s wide-ranging programming lineup includes a selection of the best international series and the most diverse species coverage of any outdoor network. WFN also delivers the beauty of fishing in stunning High Definition with WFN –HD.

How many times has he been suspended from OFC ???????

Not counting other sites

wow ,from internet troll to TV Star :w00t:

Hope they are gonna use your handle "Jamie Rhomo Pistilli"

Very cool,now I can pick on you

We need Hawgwobbler back on OFC :lol:

congrats man

crazy5.jpg

Edited by marc thorpe

Congrats. Sounds like it would be interesting but I'd hate to see my favourite Musky from shore spots on TV. We're all pretty tight lipped around here (on the internet at least) about revealing any of our honey holes for fear of them being swamped by lurkers. I can only imagine the increased fishing pressure profiling exact locations on TV would bring. I know Fishing Canada gives GPS points but most of their destinations are remote and/or you'd need a boat to get to them. The more I think about it the less I like the idea really; I'd probably watch the show but it seems potentially damaging to the resource. Just my 2.

You should showcase your talent for embedding fishing hooks in your skin.

Every episode, you should embed a hook in a different part of your body and show viewers how to remove it. :-)

I wish I had the time to "properly" photoshop some pictures of you... maybe a little later.

I've already told you, but Congrats again bud!!!

cheesy pistachio pictures with gay overtones, coming soon!

Congratulations to Crazyhook! I am sure this will be a funny and interesting urban angling show.

After seeing this which he posted shows some toughness as well.

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...c=31247&hl=

You should showcase your talent for embedding fishing hooks in your skin.

Every episode, you should embed a hook in a different part of your body and show viewers how to remove it. :-)

Jamie has come a long way from posting photoshopped pictures of ChrisS.

That was pretty funny stuff.