Im thinking

misfish

I think if you wait a bit the raptor will come with fords new 6.1 liter engine. Pretty serious offroad potential from a stock pick up. Lots of susp travel and comes with 35" tires. Have yet to see one on the road. Pretty $$ though

A least you don't have to be worried about it getting stolen. It's a Ford :D . Thats why I own one. Mines an FX4 off road crew and it has a 5.4 Triton. It gets between 20 to 21 MILES to the GALLON on the HWY which I figure is not bad, city I don't want to know :blush: . I try and keep it 2000 or under rpm. on the HWY. I wish I'd went the 4X4, a little softer ride. But a heads up on the tires price, I have the 18" $350.00 :angry: each compare to the 16" $130.00.

Good luck on your new ride.

But a heads up on the tires price, I have the 18" $350.00 :angry: each compare to the 16" $130.00.

Good luck on your new ride.

Have the XLT supercrew 18" wheels......and im coming up on a need for tires. A little tip. Dont forget that free full size spare under the bed of the truck LOL. Ill be buying 3 and using the freebee underneath and having one of the old ones put back underneath as a spare.

Ford said they would have one on the lot,come September.

As for the price,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

60-72,000 dollars. :w00t::blink::huh:

Im back to looking at the smaller ones.LOL

way to keep your finger on the pulse of the economy ford LOL

Fear

Of

Recession?

Dont think so

Have the XLT supercrew 18" wheels......and im coming up on a need for tires. A little tip. Dont forget that free full size spare under the bed of the truck LOL. Ill be buying 3 and using the freebee underneath and having one of the old ones put back underneath as a spare.

Blaque

That's exactly what I did. Thanks for the tip anyway, may help someone else.

Ford said they would have one on the lot,come September.

As for the price,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

60-72,000 dollars. :w00t::blink::huh:

Im back to looking at the smaller ones.LOL

Seriously??? For a pick up?? I'd be afraid to drive it let alone haul anything with it!!