OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

well percher is bugging the crap outta me to go but seriouly I cant do the weekend best I can do is come up with pointed one night crash in the truck and fish the next day and leave .....so the million dollar question is which would be the best night to come up and the next morning I can practice chumming techniques.

BM

well percher is bugging the crap outta me to go but seriouly I cant do the weekend best I can do is come up with pointed one night crash in the truck and fish the next day and leave .....so the million dollar question is which would be the best night to come up and the next morning I can practice chumming techniques.

BM

I would think Sat afternoon and evening would be the best bang for your buck.

Include me in. I don't know how, don't know when :whistling: . I could do with some OFC G2G, and mebbe some fishing too.

Well it would be nice if you made it Doug I know the dog is hinting about a last minute voyage to the North.

Perhaps you can keep each other warm.What worries me is the last time the Redneck showed up the Wall-Ice went South.

Seriously can anyone take Doug out fishing and do we have room for Doug in someones cottage.Our cottage is now overflowing.

Doug is a good Kitchen WENCH. BTW he also loves to clean dishes.

Ah man its so far away .I would prefer to enjoy October right now though cause old man winter is coming.

Well it would be nice if you made it Doug I know the dog is hinting about a last minute voyage to the North.

Perhaps you can keep each other warm.What worries me is the last time the Redneck showed up the Wall-Ice went South.

Seriously can anyone take Doug out fishing and do we have room for Doug in someones cottage.Our cottage is now overflowing.

Doug is a good Kitchen WENCH. BTW he also loves to clean dishes.

Ah man its so far away .I would prefer to enjoy October right now though cause old man winter is coming.

I have a spot in my cottage, but I am only stayin for one night, Friday night. He is welcome to take a spot.