I don't know how she did it....

HTHM

Tomorrow my wife and I, (well I), celebrate our 20'th anniversary. She will probably spend the day rueing the fact that she saddled herself with such a creature as I, while I will be astounded that she has been able to tolerate me for so long. She is an amazing woman, as anyone who has ever met her can attest to.

The worst is, business has been so slow, I can't even get a good steak for the BBQ.

Guest steel'n'esox

Cook up some fish, better for ya, and tell her thats all the fish you have, so shell let you go out fishn again, always gotta be thinkin with these woman nowadays B) congrats on 20

It takes a good sense of humour to last 20, and some, years without trying to kill each other off. Congratulations

And the most amazing thing is that we were able to do a MAJOR renovation to our house together without any problem. I built it she told me how. The home we live in currently was a cat house fomerly. (4 legged type) When we took over the house we were ankle deep in used cat food....

Tomorrow my wife and I, (well I), celebrate our 20'th anniversary. She will probably spend the day rueing the fact that she saddled herself with such a creature as I, while I will be astounded that she has been able to tolerate me for so long. She is an amazing woman, as anyone who has ever met her can attest to.

The worst is, business has been so slow, I can't even get a good steak for the BBQ.

Business is slow.....

write her a letter with your fondest memories of HER and the hopes and dreams you still have for the two of you... ;)

Congrats.

congratz to her I mean you guys the wife and I just made 10 this year and for the friends we have it is a long time also I think I realized I have a great wife when I was asked where she was last week when we were camping I said fishing they asked with who? I said her self they wanted to know where on shoe I pointed to the lake and said in my boat they could not believe that she would take the boat out on her own and even know how to run it I guess I am really lucky.

Cheers and here to another 20 for ya

Congratulations! We will be celebrating our 23rd this month on the 23rd. I can remember one anniversary that I forgot all about it! My son and I came home from fishing for the day and wife says oh I sent out for a pizza, if you want I saved a couple of slices for you two. I still didn't know, then the phone rang. It was my mother calling to say happy anniversary. I said who's? She says yours dummy! I said, well when is it? She says TODAY! OH oh, I knew it was dooms day!

She still reminds me of that day. Good thing about it all though is that she always reminds me when it's coming up, and reminds me, and reminds me, and reminds me, and r.....

Me too, I know all about low or lack of funds.

Mebbe you undersell yerself. She seemed like an intelligent nice person when I met her. She was even running a fishing errand for you at the time. That in itself says a lot.

JF