Dollarama Derby

Cudz

I can't wait to try the rod and reel in the down rigger Salmon fishing. I think safety glasses will be a must. :w00t::w00t:

I checked back and I see Cudz mentioned a rod too. When I was at Dollarama today I only saw a reel. $2 for the reel.

I'm ready and waiting for this... :D :D

for those that cannot fish any G2G, maybe all pic's must have a REAL time stamp on them?

is the last week of Aug. good for everyone? Just before the long weekend (and inc. the long weekend) so the folks limited to shore have a full week to fish, is this OK?

OH yeah, red and yellow spinner bait and silver top water here I come... or am I messing with you...

As a matter of fact.. Ill donate a jacket to the winner...

Ya know what, I think Cudz should get one for such a great idea. even more so if we get this off the ground and set up as an event! HAHAHA

Ya know what, I think Cudz should get one for such a great idea. even more so if we get this off the ground and set up as an event! HAHAHA

Great idea.. we can all chip in!!

This sounds like so much fun, I'd so be in if my Wife's due date wasn't Sept 1st..

you can fish when ever you can with the gear, just post picks of you fishing with it and show the fish with said $rama bait still in it's mouth. I'll be testing it out this weekend... ;)