Setting the Record Straight N/F

TennesseeGuy

i dont know about a Jumla..??? but unfortunataly Homolka is a person... and a dirtbag of one at that... Responsable for several particularily unpleasant murders, one extremely close to my own home, and got off with little punishment because she brought forth evidence locking up Bernardo... that was before they got more evidence proving she was a major player in the horrific crime...

Some people really have problems and shouldn't be in society... Hard to believe someone could get off like that but I guess there is too little that can be done. The worst part is they were all (if i am not mistaken) female and in their early teens... Sicko's who should have something worse than just being put in jail... maybe some hard labour, and the hourly pineapple up the... Cant believe people can be so hateful and disgusting.

AMEN !!! What is she ... a GOD ? I've already heard more than enough about ... you know who. Almost enough to make a straight man turn the other way.

I agree with you 100% Rich, ENOUGH ALREADY about putting her on the news. It is already starting to show us that she is going to be more famous now that she is dead, more then when she was alive!

Edited by fishergirl72

I hope it was from her late husband's sperm that she had frozen, wouldn't that be a hoot! The old geezer made it through to another generation, and the other three won't see a penny of the money!

Joey

Edit: Oops, guess I was logged in under Tybo, oh well, he needs more posts anyhow :oops::D

Edited by Tybo