Gardening (Before & After) Definately NF

Joey

I had a vision in mind for the crappy garden that was here when we bought this place. A few trips to Lowe's and in two days, we are finally finished. Backbreaking work, but well worth it. Paul was a trooper and plowed through with me.

Thanks Hon, I know that's not what you had in mind for the weekend, but we can fish two days next weekend ;) Just finished about an hour ago. Here's the pics.

3714092363_55d4d7afe3_b.jpg

3714907264_160e626577_b.jpg

3714910492_4511cd038f_b.jpg

3714102903_31b5a4fe28_b.jpg

3714925718_de97476530_b.jpg

3714118621_5e1de61c63_b.jpg

3714934024_048ae83353_b.jpg

3714130449_fae48253e2_b.jpg

Cheers,

Joey

Looks good gang. :thumbsup_anim: You also left your plants enough room to spread and fill out naturally. There is a nice variation in texture, colour and height.

Question: How much light will your garden receive, and when in the day wil it receive it? I see shade plants combined with sun lovers.

Looks good gang. :thumbsup_anim: You also left your plants enough room to spread and fill out naturally. There is a nice variation in texture, colour and height.

Question: How much light will your garden receive, and when in the day wil it receive it? I see shade plants combined with sun lovers.

It gets about 5 - 6 hours of sun, mixed with shade because of the tall trees on the other side of the yard. I'll learn as I go I suppose.

Joey

It gets about 5 - 6 hours of sun, mixed with shade because of the tall trees on the other side of the yard. I'll learn as I go I suppose.

Joey

If it is morning sun, the hostas will be fine. The grasses will be fine with 6 hours of light.

Your wife made you put those plants in your new worm garden didn't she? ....lol

Does she know they will get messed up while you did for worms....? LOl

Good Job on the bed, lots of hard back breaking labor.