A numbered answer

Twocoda

I just got finished cleaning up all my rods that i seem to leave all over the house so i was thinking maybe i should build a cool rod holder....then thought hmmmmm i wonder if anyone has any plans for 15 rods....then the wife says ....why do i have 15 rods when i can only hold one at a time? my answer to her was ....cuz there is 30 days in the month ...so im only halfway there....(she displayed a puzzled look and walked away)....

Ok now how many rods does everyone own that they use on a regular basis....i do use each and everyone of mine

15 is my answer for now

PS if anyone has any cool plans for a custom rod holder to accomadate 15 i would love to see it

I can always build two to keep the wife puzzled

Edited by Twocoda

Lessee

I have an ultralight for specs and inland lake walleyes

A medium spinning for big lake walleyes and pike (ewww Pike, but hey, ther'e incidental)

A medium heavy baitcaster thats great for jigging whitefish, and when I go for bass

A noodle rod for river bows.

A rigger rod for salmon

and a flyrod for bows

pretty much covers my needs.

I use a stick in winter

so far... I have

1- 13'ft fenwick for trout float fishing

1- 10.5 -- trout and bass

1- 6.5' - medium-- bass

1- 6.5 - heavy duty - bass

1- 7' medium heavy-- bass

I can see me getting a bait caster real soon too... maybe another heavy duty rod(one piece though) with it by summers end

so... in two short seasons of fishing, I can see I have a mild obsession building already.... :o

so far... I have

1- 13'ft fenwick for trout float fishing

1- 10.5 -- trout and bass

1- 6.5' - medium-- bass

1- 6.5 - heavy duty - bass

1- 7' medium heavy-- bass

I can see me getting a bait caster real soon too... maybe another heavy duty rod(one piece though) with it by summers end

so... in two short seasons of fishing, I can see I have a mild obsession building already.... :o

fishing is easy...you should see my woodworking shop...oh wait...forgot about the boat this year...ya, pretty much equal

I don't have the foggiest notion. Is "a whole bunch" a valid answer? Do I have a problem? Nah, the "light of my life" uses them too and every time a new one catches my eye, well I'd best buy a second for her. Same with new lures, there's no way I get only one.

This post is going to get a ton of replies.

I have 3 that are always in the boat, and another 5 that are only pulled out when needed (12' tdr, and ice rods).

I only replace rods when they break. Don't have enough room in the garage to stock pile rods, with 2 boats, a snowmobile, and countless other toys that my wife thinks are pointless! (what does she know)

Edited by F to the Is-H