What bait types do you spend more money on?

urbanangler1990

What bait types do you spend more money on?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. hey guys, i got this from other board and thought it was interesting, lets see how spends most money on what bait...

• Crank Baits
    • Wire Baits
    • Jigs
    • Plastics
    • Top Water
    • All of above

Plastics here too...have the most success overall...with spinnerbaits a close second. Wanna make apoint of really hammering some spinners this year...made some up with the kids, so hopefully will be a good time.

Been thinking of getting the supplies to make your own plastics, to save some $$$ and think the kids would enjoy making them too.

Edited by Black Blade

well thats a loaded question :blush: ,being that i fish for everything,and that i have about 10 tackle boxes & bags, :blink: it really never ever ends,it just keeps going,i buy everything all colours and sizes its really a diesease. :w00t: well its a good one..lol..lol just make sure you hide the reciepts from the girlfriend... :o ...like i said there is no such thing as enought lures and rods & rells and toys for the boats,thats the only reason i have a jobis not to get ahead its to fish,fish,and more fish.. :blink: ..as long as i can get a new boat every 6 or so years...im happy although my new LUND i will have for alot longer,needless to say im working for quite a few years yet...lol..lol :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Per each crankbaits, I try to by soft plastics by the hundred so the cost is lower, spinnerbaits and buzzbaits are pretty snag proof so again a lower cost overall, I don`t need to carry as many. Jigs? I make a lot of my own. Topwaters are a bit pricey too depending on what you use. I carry more soft plastics than anything else. I can swim an unweight lizard or worm on the surface over weeds and lilies, swim it on a jig head like a crank, or drag it on the bottom. Plastic are probably more versitle.

All of the above for sure...

Year to year I buy new lures that I find to work well...then I buy more of them just incase.

And then I buy variable colors and sizes of the same bait.

I'm not one to buy a bunch of different baits all at once.

I tend to test my lures, and expand on them....if that makes sence?