Stanley Cup

Stoty

I wont predict the winner, but i am predicting a lopsided game whichever way it goes

That would suck. Neither team deserves to lose. It should be a helluva game with the best team winning. I'd like to see both teams and all players leave the game with heads high. I don't often feel like this about a series but I find myself kinda admiring what both teams have accomplished, the Wings for consistency and the Pens for coming back, and I'm not just talking about the series.

JF

I got my beer earlier today, got my bait for tomorrow. The only thing I forgot was champagne for the celebration

after THE BIG RED MACHINE wins me my bet. I'm SO looking forward to this game!!!!! I gotta say though, if I

hadn't bet Detroit before the playoffs started :P, I'd be hoping Pittsburgh would win it.

GAME 7-STANLEY CUP FINAL LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the game!!

The wings are being dominated by the pens.

It's like they have no real drive to win.

They look pretty serious to me, but the Pens are hustling.

So much for the lack of depth some accused the Pens of. They're going pretty deep from where I'm watching. I'm not sure they even noticed Sid was off the bench for part of the second. But can they sustain this pace? Hopefully.

JF

Dont count them out yet...the wings have a tendency to do things in bunches....

you are right one nice goal or one bad bounce and it is a whole new game

and the puck has really been bouncing tonite don't know what is up with the bad ice

franzen hit was a bit late on crosby but was not an intentional knee (or groin) on knee hit

Sid's back....and I see what somebody meant about the i-desk...it's definitely rated G...A.Y. A 2 goal lead is certainly not enough insurance against the wings...but if Pitt's defence keeps it up...it might be all right.