Stanley Cup

Stoty

Pitt just tied it and if anybody wants to take a bet. I will take the boys in red.

Good thing you didn't. Seems very like the Washington series all over again...Only difference is were against a group of older players.

Good game last night, better game tomorrow night.

Seems very like the Washington series all over again...Only difference is were against a group of older players.

If you think the only difference is their age....you might wanna follow hockey a little more.

Detroit is the most skilled team (by far) in the league, unlike WSH who has 4 guys.

Detroit has the best combination of 4 lines in the league.

All 4 of their lines score, no other team even comes close in depth.

If you think the only difference is their age....you might wanna follow hockey a little more.

Detroit is the most skilled team (by far) in the league, unlike WSH who has 4 guys.

Detroit has the best combination of 4 lines in the league.

All 4 of their lines score, no other team even comes close in depth.

They do have depth, but i do think boston could match that depth with there 4 line.

They just ran into a hot goaltender.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

my stanley cup was almost 2 months ago!

it happened when the habs were eliminated! i've been celebrating since!

Good thing you didn't. Seems very like the Washington series all over again...Only difference is were against a group of older players.

Good game last night, better game tomorrow night.

Didnt you know that if you've never strapped on a pair of skates, you cant possibly know a THING about the game? Oooooor if you disagree with stoty......same result, better brush up :P

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
Well, if you think that the only difference between Wsh/Det is their age...you're right...you dont know a thing about hockey!

This is true. Washington is a team that's still building and Detroit is a team that consistently drafts well, and is as close to a dynasty we've had since the 80's. That said, I hope the pens wipe the rink with zetterberg's big ass beard tonight.