Kawartha Muskie Opener

dada2727

Next saturday is the big day! So were is everyone heading? I'll be out on Pigeon lake, been musky huntin that lake for the last 5 years or so now. Can't wait! got all the hooks sharp and ready to go!

I'm going in the kayak so I won't know where until either the night before or morning I leave. Have to see how hard the wind is blowing and what direction before I pick a launch spot. I have many to choose from so, no matter what the wind is doing, I'll be in the Kawarthas somewhere. Good luck to all.

I'll be out for a few hours in the evening after work over the weekend, but my opener happens on the following wed/thurs. I'll be out on the kawartha's pounding the water both days, all day. Can't friggen wait!!!!!

Sinker

We'll probably be on the water for first light, going to try a little further south this year, usually fish the north end but gonna try down by grenadier island and gannons narrows, atleast for the morning anyways. Can't freakin' wait!

The forecast is for light rain and 25K winds...Make sure your loved ones are wearing PFD's!!!

I will have clients on Lower Buckhorn, and I won't let then eat the future of fishing...HAHAHA

gbay is closed for muskie till last saturday in june. i'd rebook your holiday.

we'll be out,.. but not on the kawarthas. ;)

Edited by Raf

Guest steel'n'esox

For the Musky folks Sunday is also the full moon period for June, make sure you have all your proper release tools on board, for a quick and safe release for the fish and you. Good luck yall