Pike opener....

WOW there were a lot of people out there today chucking lures... from both shore and boat.

Picked this one up 15 minutes into the day.

Very clean pike! Ended up being 31" and is my personal best so far. Nothing amazing. My girlfriend still has me beat as hers is 33" from last year B)

Was the only fish we managed to see aside from one caught from a boat.

No follows at all... which is weird for me.

pike1640x480.jpg

pike2640x480.jpg

Admiring a beautiful predator.

pike3640x480.jpg

Back where it belongs.

pike4640x480.jpg

pike5640x480.jpg

pike6640x480.jpg

pike7640x480.jpg

Well done frozen-fire. Nice clean and healthy looking pike. Great release shots. What did you catch it on?

Hey Jedi, pike was caught on a hot steel x-rap. Love the colours!

Seemed like half the people there were using clown... decided to switch it up and try something new :)

nice fish

i wasnt lucky enough to get into any at all today. tried bayfront park in hamilton and the bridge down by valley in road in hamilton/burlington. the wind was killer and the water was all muddy. gonna try and get out tomorrow too for a bit, hopefully its a little more comfortable out.

ryan

nice fish

i wasnt lucky enough to get into any at all today. tried bayfront park in hamilton and the bridge down by valley in road in hamilton/burlington. the wind was killer and the water was all muddy. gonna try and get out tomorrow too for a bit, hopefully its a little more comfortable out.

ryan

Did the same and a few other spots around Hamilton. Complete blank, no follows.......not even a sheepie. Water was alot murkier at Bayfront than it usually is, but temp was good. Even Hot Steel drew a blank in Steeltown.

Hell of a day forsure lookin to get out to toronto island today if i can find somone to head out with. I have a bassboat and have never launched in toronto or fished the island, Next time you head out drop me a pm !!!

Remember to operate a boat in TO you need a Harbour License.

http://www.torontoport.com/PortAuthority/p...rmits_intro.asp

Hey Jedi, pike was caught on a hot steel x-rap. Love the colours!

Seemed like half the people there were using clown... decided to switch it up and try something new :)

nice job.. think we were fishin the shore opposite from you most of the morning.. everyone was using that clown xrap..