Orillia

bigugli

Long story short, Wife won't let me go too far without another person in tow. I'm not well. Things happen :blahblah1::blahblah1:

Got the son up real early and in Orillia by 7. Not bad. "Shoulda bin there yesterday" was all I heard.

Not that we didn't catch fish. Hundreds of dinks everywhere. Every once in a while there would be that we glimmer of hope for a better bite. 10 hours later I'd only put together 2 feeds. The son added one. Met a young couple new to perchin and showed them how to rig up and switch to minners. They were having a blast.

Funny thing is he spent most of the day sleeping in the car(woman plumb tuckers him out :P ) So for me it was a nice day out. There were a few moments where I needed to sit. Mother would have been right PU'd if I had fallen in again. Even more PU'd at the son for crashing in the car.

Here's the evidence:

DSCN2440.jpg

DSCN2441.jpg

I could sit along that Orillia shoreline for a month straight and never get bored.

nice catch!!,,,just a question,,,,did you find a lot of eggs in em,,,look like there already spawned out,,just looking for a timeline is all!

They were all spent and on the post spawn feed. A lot of the fish caught were coughing up other meals.

Bruce you where up in my stomping grounds and I never got a call :angry:

Sounds like you had to work for them...but it's never really "work" is it? I'm like you...I could sit there and do it all day.

Enjoy your fish fries.

Been a little off the mark again lately, so I only decided on rolling myself out that evening when the son offered to drive.

Sounds like a good day for you!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

... but... uh.... if you can't stay out of the water, there's a thing called a PFD... maybe you've heard of it?

Please read my signature!

It's not the water that's the worry, it's the rocks and logs and concrete I keep landing on. At least the water don't hurt :lol:

Seriously, yes I could wear a PFD, and yes I could wear a safety bonnet, and yes I could use a cane, and yes I should also carry a portable chair. Or, I could follow one Dr's advice and find a safer hobby like needlepoint or tiddlywinks :angry:

I'm still not as bad as Bill Dance :lol:

Edited by bigugli

Good on ya Bruce glad to see you made it to Orillia this year after all :thumbsup_anim: Wish I could have brought the boy and joined you, but work has different plans for me, I even have to go in tomorrow <_<

Nice looking feed of perch you got too B)

Oh BTW "curious george" said to tell you that you and Bill are in big trouble when he see's you for all the catfishing you guys have been doing without him :lol::P

Good on ya Bruce glad to see you made it to Orillia this year after all :thumbsup_anim: Wish I could have brought the boy and joined you, but work has different plans for me, I even have to go in tomorrow <_<

Nice looking feed of perch you got too B)

Oh BTW "curious george" said to tell you that you and Bill are in big trouble when he see's you for all the catfishing you guys have been doing without him :lol::P

Curious George is worse than me for going swimmin and scaring the fishies :P