Your PB's

Zubris21

I'm sure this thread has been done before, but with the softwater season now underway, I though it would be a nice way to get us all pumped up about the prospects for the season (not that anyone needed any added incentive).

So take a minutes and post a picture of your noteworthy PB's and less see all those beautiful fish!

This Brookie was caught this winter and measured in at a solid 23.5" no scale, so I didn't get a weight, but any guesses?

AllanLakeBrookie235inches.jpg

This Largie was caught a little north of Kingston, not weight, no measurement, but by far my PB.

TroyLakeBass07.jpg

This eye came in at 29" if I remember correctly, caught on opening day last year.

WalleyeOpeningday08-2.jpg

Lets see what you've got!

seems everytime i catch a new personal best ...i forget the camera at home... youll just have to trust me ...

78 pound rainbow trout ,two functional heads and 13 resident lamprey attached to it .... caught on a zebco ninja turtle rod and reel combo with 2 pound test ...it took a week to bring it in ...we worked in 3 man shifts

seriously ....ill have to find the pics....of my personal best....but ...its a 55 pound chinook salmon caught at the mouth of the credit river 8 pound test on a 11 foot rod....35 minutes to bring in....the fish was as black as the ace of spades ( extremely nasty looking ...but a great fight ...

Edited by Twocoda

Not my biggest fish but a fish that i will never forget. It's not every day that i get to catch a Gar Pike but this little guy was a extraordinary surprise to me as i was using a little 1/4oz blue fox while fishing for SMB and rock bass when this fish hit. I saw them in the area weeks before but some never left. Would love to catch another Gar one day.

DSCF0576.jpg

Here's a few of mine

5Lbs Cat from the Ottawa River

i237876900_5465_2.jpg

Large Mouth Bass from the Ottawa River

i241143392_29072_2b.jpg

Another Large Mouth from one of our local lakes

Achigangrandebouche4Lbs.jpg

and another

IMGP1509.jpg

A 4.5Lbs Small Mouth Bass from Lac Poisson Blanc

AchiganPtiteBouche45Lbs.jpg

Walleye from Reservoir Gouin

Walley.jpg

and finally my biggest fish ever.... 17Lbs 49" long sturgeon caught ice fishing on the Ottawa River

Sturgeon.jpg

Leechman

This one is up there. Caught on Eskimo Lake 20 Kms south of Tuktoyaktuk on a jig and hand line during our Advanced Winterwarfare course. With me is what we call a Canadian Ranger. An Inuit that is given a Gun, some Military indoc, and how to spy for us Canadians up North. Also our Guides, eyes and ears, Patrolling our Northern Frontier.

laketrout1.jpg

Stoty, have seen you post that fish before and it is a hawg. How did your recent trip down to FLA go?

Bdox - That walleye is monsterous! must have been from the Bay of Quinte, no?

Stoty, have seen you post that fish before and it is a hawg. How did your recent trip down to FLA go?

Disappointing! Only ended up with 1 day on the water, due to the wind. Biggest fish was 5.5lb. Decent fish, but it just spawned out. would have been about 7 lbs if I caught it a week earlier!