Deer Hunt (nf)pics Added

Daplumma

Got a nice buck this moring just as the sun came up.Got a little cleaning up to do and pics to take.Fresh venison for dinner!!

Joe

Just got back from dropping him off at the butchers.Hers the pics..

Edited by Daplumma

MMMMMMMMMM, Deer tenders.....(drool)

I always carefully remove the tenderloins from any deer and moose that we get. They are delicious :D:thumbsup_anim:

I have heard stories of unscrupulous butchers who sometimes 'cough' "misplace" the tenders during the butchering process :angry: Always eaten at camp, roll them in black pepper and coarse salt, and fry in butter, or wrap in tinfoil with a couple pats of butter and place on the coals. 8 minutes, then flip over, 8 more and enjoy! :thumbsup_anim:

Hey Joe, I thought you just hunted them with a paint ball :blink:

Me, yesterday I packed 5 bins of bones and scaps for the dogs, did another tonight, have 3 more to go. Going to have to repack my freezer :P . Nothing better than a winters load of free dog food :thumbsup_anim:

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

Good for you Mo.Venison for the pups??Good lean meat they are gonna love it!I have been known to paitball a few deer in the garden in the summer but this one showed no signs of being painted!Art dreads that early morning phone call from the tree stand."Hey Art,get the tractor,we got a deer to gut".He always says,I'll be there in a few minutes.That dude has gutted and skinned more deer than most people and he doesn't even hunt that often.

Joe