For all of you Habs fans...definitely NF, definitely not new!

John

On a tour of Florida , the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the ocean for some sightseeing.

He was cruising along the beach in the Pope mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man, wearing a Montreal Canadiens jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark.

As the Pope watched, horrified, a boat came racing up with three men wearing Toronto Maple Leafs jerseys aboard. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious Habs fan from the water.Then using baseball bats, the three heroes in blue beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately the Pope summoned them to the beach. "I would like to give you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there was some bitter hatred between Leafs and Habs fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not the truth."

As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that?" "It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."

"Well," the harpooner said, "he may have access to God's wisdom, but he knows crap about shark fishing... How's the bait holding up?"

Must be at this time of the year. Those 3 leafs fans were following the team?? I heard that they are teeing off at 3:00 today. Against the Panthers and the Sens.

They do say that red will attract fish. I guess the Hab's sweaters in Florida are easy to find a a cheap price.

Go Habs Go.

Anybody else smell a sweep?

I'm all for Canadian teams doing well, but Boston is going to wipe the floor with 'em

As of the half way point they only had 15 wins ouf their last 41 regular season games....not mention they ended the season with 4 losses in a row "barely" making it in over Florida...yikes guys!

Stanger things have happened but if any of the Series are likely to be a sweep.....this is it.

Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it LOL!

Goaltending is of the utmost importance come playoff time. Thomas finished the regular season ranked #1 and Price is ranked #31. The fact that the Habs made the playoffs (top 16) in a 30 team league with the 31st ranked goalie is amazing. I too smell a sweep.

Me Too, Same ole Boring Shaking Habs. Betcha if it gets rough we, wont hear from much of the team. You can guess who I mean, starting with the Captain and the Brothers as well as Mr Inconsistent, with loads of Talent that was the replacement Captain. Just not tough enough or Hungry. Shaky Dogs. The Le, La and Da will be mouthing off if anything ensuring the Ref is in the middle.

LMAO

I know I'm new here, But I can`t sit quietly and let my Habs get bashed like this...... we didn`t have the blow out season that was predicted but were there...which is more than I can say for some teams(who haven`t seen the cup in 40 some odd years). Habs in 6 and that 31st in the league Goalie Carey Price is going to surprise some people.

Alexi the land shark for MVP

GO HABS GO

Drive for 25 is alive !

Signed

Toronto's Biggest Hab Fan.

It's a whole new season, if anybody can pull off something like that it's the Hab's!!! It happened before !!! Out of 31 times in the playoffs against the Bruins and we won 25 times. History is on our side!!! I don't mind the Hab's bashing!!! Especially by the Laffs fans!!! With 24 Stanley Cup banners up in the rafters we know that anything is possible during the playoffs.

Canadians suck-they will never make the playoffs.

Canadians just got past Boston but they will get destroyed in the second round.

Ok-the Canadians are in the 3rd rd but they still suck and will be swept.

Lookie lookie who made it to the 4th rd-the gutless talentless team full of non Canadian players.

OMG the Canadians are in the Finals-lucky buggers must be paying off the refs.

yawn

On a side note I'll bet 20 with 3-1 odds that they don't get swept

put yer moola where yer yapper is and pm me

Edited by darsky

Me Too, Same ole Boring Shaking Habs. Betcha if it gets rough we, wont hear from much of the team. You can guess who I mean, starting with the Captain and the Brothers as well as Mr Inconsistent, with loads of Talent that was the replacement Captain. Just not tough enough or Hungry. Shaky Dogs. The Le, La and Da will be mouthing off if anything ensuring the Ref is in the middle.

Blah blah you sound like a broken record!!!

Truth Hurts, Well see come Thursday. Find out if they are the same broken record! Sorry if Im not optimistic, but I see no improvement in the last, how long has Koivu been Captain? When did they let go Sourey and Recci, I forgot his name, the defenseman that was from Northbay with a French name. recently fought Kostopolous. Now I remember, Rivet

Theres a Captain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qndkyBZP74

Truth Hurts, Well see come Thursday. Find out if they are the same broken record! Sorry if Im not optimistic, but I see no improvement in the last, how long has Koivu been Captain? When did they let go Sourey and Recci, I forgot his name, the defenseman that was from Northbay with a French name. recently fought Kostopolous. Now I remember, Rivet

Theres a Captain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qndkyBZP74

One of the brighter additions to our squad (Sabres). I agree holdfast.....i like what ive seen out of rivet since hes joined our team. More than anything, i like that he'll throw knuckles lol. This team needs someone thats gonna get pissed off on occasion and ive seen that son of a gun get LIVID LOL. Its too bad the rest of the team didnt feed off of him. FOOOOOOORE!!!!!

One of the brighter additions to our squad (Sabres). I agree holdfast.....i like what ive seen out of rivet since hes joined our team. More than anything, i like that he'll throw knuckles lol. This team needs someone thats gonna get pissed off on occasion and ive seen that son of a gun get LIVID LOL. Its too bad the rest of the team didnt feed off of him. FOOOOOOORE!!!!!

Yup, I always liked rivet and Sourey, they hardly fought because they didnt have too, well respected. Seen some videos of sourey in his Junior Days. he can be mean. Never the less, Price would be a much better Goal tender with them there. At least there would be no traffic or cheap shots hed have to worry about.

So much Hab's bashing. But please write down your fav. teams name when you bash the Hab's , We like to have a laugh also!!!!! At least we will be playing in the 2009 playoffs.

Won't be long ,, week an a half or so and we will all be fishing Victoria Island for cats

You won't have any hockey to watch Dan ...... :lol::lol::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

Yup, I always liked rivet and Sourey, they hardly fought because they didnt have too, well respected. Seen some videos of sourey in his Junior Days. he can be mean. Never the less, Price would be a much better Goal tender with them there. At least there would be no traffic or cheap shots hed have to worry about.

like I said your a broken record and your so predictable with all your posts.

like I said your a broken record and your so predictable with all your posts.

Ahh a lurker. My Lurker. By the way, I have noticed that you love throwing shots at my comments. Good

I'm Impressed. Seems Ive hit a sore spot on your Habs. Not mine any more. Not till they start trading and dealing like the other Teams. Like I said, lets watch the series, then you can tell me Im wrong. Isnt it great we can be armchair QuarterBacks.

For the mods, don't worry I can take his comments, no need to lock it, I promise to be a good boy.

Must be at this time of the year. Those 3 leafs fans were following the team?? I heard that they are teeing off at 3:00 today. Against the Panthers and the Sens.

They do say that red will attract fish. I guess the Hab's sweaters in Florida are easy to find a a cheap price.

Go Habs Go.

Ya just like the Habs did for 5 consecutive years, from 98-2003, right? they'll be golfing in 7 days..

Ya just like the Habs did for 5 consecutive years, from 98-2003, right? they'll be golfing in 7 days..

Yeah okay but I have lost count of how many cups we've won since the Leafs last cup!!! I laugh all the time when a leafs fan tries to upset a Hab's fan. It's too bad that the Hab's will not win the cup this year cause it would've been 25 cups in 100 years. The proof is in the numbers. I agree the Hab's had a few bad years here and there but not winning a cup since 67 that's a lot more than a few years. This year is what 42 years???