My New Truck *Pictures*

Mattones

I also love when i pull up beside some nice ladies. I am kidding

Going to look for a bed cover next week.

Go with a spray on bed liner, you won't regret it.

oh, bed cover, my bad.

Edited by Maverick

sweet ride...im guessing it has the MDS? could ya do me a favor and let me know what kinda mileage you get after shes broke in a bit? im thinking about buying one later this year or next spring.

ive had a dakota for 3 years and i can say one thing...do NOT get a tonneau cover. the hard ones are a pain if you are out and need to put something big in the box. soft ones arent bad in the summer but dont even think about putting it back on in the winter without a sleeping bag and heater to warm it up. you wont realize how much of a pain box covers are until you have one on. a cap is much more practical and makes life a lot easier.

might as well get the bed sprayed if it isnt already. hard box liners wear through paint and even metal in some areas on many vehicles. then theres the rocks that somehow get underneath the liner that put nice dents in the box and cause nice paint chips.

tint your windows

They are semi tinted. In time I may consider a darker tint.

Looks like you may want to put some nerf bars on that baby! B)

I hope to get them put on in the fall. The bed cover in first though I kinda like the little jump in and out. The girlfriend was complaining so i said if you dont like it you can drive your moms car. lol

Funny first day at work with it I put my shoes and jacket in a garbage bag and tossed it in the bed. This truck is going to be as clean as it came out of the factory.

Any idea where i can find rubber floor mats that will fit the truck correctly?

I hope to get them put on in the fall. The bed cover in first though I kinda like the little jump in and out. The girlfriend was complaining so i said if you dont like it you can drive your moms car. lol

Funny first day at work with it I put my shoes and jacket in a garbage bag and tossed it in the bed. This truck is going to be as clean as it came out of the factory.

Shop online Matt, there should be a Dodge Truck accessories site.

yeah I told myself that as well ,being in construction its not always easy,there are many great catch all matts out there van and truck world has them as well

Spend the money on a pair of WeatherTechs.. You won't find a better floor mat. I picked up a pair for my S10.. Complete contoured to the exact shape of the footwell, nice and deep for all the snow/mud.. Pricey, but you'll only buy them once.

Nice truck.

I didn't realize the ram boxes were extra. Since they advertise them so much I assumed they were standard on all models. wow. Still nice. Although the 20 look nicer I think your wheels are much more practical. My buddy has the 20s on his ram and he has to replace all 4 tires this month (almost $2000 for rubber alone).

Is that the regular size of the 4 door cab or is there a bigger one?

Edited by Cudz

Love the truck - they should've filled 'er up for you though.

I bought a GMC Sierra back in August when gas was at $1.40 and they still filled it.

Trillium Pontiac Buick charged my wife $50 for gas in her new car back 2007. And that's for a Pontiac Wave!!!

I told her to go back and demand compensation, it doesn't even hold 50 worth of gas. She never bothered though.

Nice truck Matt. Extended cab is the way to go for sure. No sissy jump seat there. Good choice of colour as well. You'll never have to wash it. As for the gas. Don't worry too much about it. They either put in in the price of the vehicle and you finance that tank of gas or you go out and buy it yourself. Either way you pay for it.

Just have to learn how to back up. Heck you're 10 feet in the air, you should be able to see the rear bumber practically. The more you drive it, the better you will get. Don't worry about the gadgets, as you will still run into things if you rely on it.

And be a gentle man. Get a milk crate for your girlfriend to get in the truck, geezz, is chilvalry dead?

Congrats.

Nice truck.

I didn't realize the ram boxes were extra. Since they advertise them so much I assumed they were standard on all models. wow. Still nice. Although the 20 look nicer I think your wheels are much more practical. My buddy has the 20s on his ram and he has to replace all 4 tires this month (almost $2000 for rubber alone).

Is that the regular size of the 4 door cab or is there a bigger one?

yeah the ram Boxes would have been a bonus for my tool belt. And my $200 Hammer haha

I just added the mud flaps on yesterday I should get a picture with them. They look ''alright''

Made up for ya, buying new is a real buzz, very nice looking truck!

I enjoyed watching your posts, seem to remember you starting off with a used 2wd canyon, boy....you moved up the food chain to a real beast.

Congrats on the new ride. :thumbsup_anim:

A big jump eh! I was told the Canyon eats up too much gas so i figure why not go big. And came across this dodge one night. Went out Staurday morning and bought her.

Nice truck....the only problem I see with your truck is that it's toooooooo clean for a 4x4..ya need to get some mud and a few scratches on her....Have I ever got a nice back woods speckie lake for you to try with your truck ;) .....I'll bring my tow strap :P just in case :o

My girlfriend says I am going to be anal about the inside of the truck staying clean. Hate to admit it but i have put the vacuum to her twice since i got her. haha. I really just want the drivers side mud mats and a seat cover and ill be fine. hehe Already ran her though the mud today at work hehe.

Nice truck Matt. Extended cab is the way to go for sure. No sissy jump seat there. Good choice of colour as well. You'll never have to wash it. As for the gas. Don't worry too much about it. They either put in in the price of the vehicle and you finance that tank of gas or you go out and buy it yourself. Either way you pay for it.

Just have to learn how to back up. Heck you're 10 feet in the air, you should be able to see the rear bumber practically. The more you drive it, the better you will get. Don't worry about the gadgets, as you will still run into things if you rely on it.

And be a gentle man. Get a milk crate for your girlfriend to get in the truck, geezz, is chilvalry dead?

Congrats.

First thing I did when i got home was back her up. i must say backing up this rigg is pretty easy. if not easier then my Mazda 626. I have yet to pull into my driveway facing the house. :)

nice truck, let us know the real world gas mileage on it have been considering trading the seirra for the new ram but will most likely pick up another seirra (that 402 hp denali sure looks nice)

Oh for sure!! so far it has been great on gas. Filled up today with a bit more then half a tank. This was after driving it since Tuesday night. In Burlington and at work WalkersLine ->Winston Chruchhill and back.