Anybody lookin for a dog?

chickenhawk

A couple friends of mine just recently had a baby, and they are struggling to deal with Jack, the 4 month old pure bred yellow lab as well as the baby. Unfortunately they have to give Jack away. Jack still needs his rabies shots and has not been neutered yet. If anyone is interested, you will not have to pay anything, you will just have to take care of his shots. Here is a pic of Jack as a young pup, he has grown up quite a bit since then, I will see if I can get a more recent picture.

n512316546_1216536_17021.jpg

Some of the best pets come with papers....old newspapers that is, soaks up the pee and helps to housebreak them easier. A good pet doesn't need identification.

This I know......it was just a question.

I'm looking for a hunting dog. I'd hate to take a dog that isn't built for it. I don't need papers, just a dog with some drive. It has to be able to keep up with my 2 kids

This I know......it was just a question.

I'm looking for a hunting dog. I'd hate to take a dog that isn't built for it. I don't need papers, just a dog with some drive. It has to be able to keep up with my 2 kids

Spend some money on one if you wanna pick and choose, but that dog would be great with kids!

I just spoke with Roxanne, and someone from the board has gotten ahold of her and they have set something up for him to come pick up Jack on the weekend. Sorry for those others that did not get a chance but congratulations to the person who contacted them. Thanks for giving Jack another opportunity.

Yeah, sour grapes.

I was the first to reply saying I was interested. Then got a hard time because I asked a few questions, then someone else gets the dog because I wasn't on the board at the right time........Bull if you ask me.

Sinker

Yeah, sour grapes.

I was the first to reply saying I was interested. Then got a hard time because I asked a few questions, then someone else gets the dog because I wasn't on the board at the right time........Bull if you ask me.

Sinker

You just got the first post in because you were on the board at the right time too. You're dealing with a free dog here. It's not like they said "first post gets the dog". Perhaps if you took an introspective look into your approach you'd stand a better chance next time.

Thanks for the insight Dr Phil! :worthy::whistling:

I operate a little differently.

If it was me that posted looking for someone who could take a dog from a friend who couldn't take care of it, the first poster would get dibbs on it. I would send that poster the contact info, and work from there........make sense to you?

I dunno, maybe I'm not thinking clearly tonight??

Edited by Sinker