Anybody lookin for a dog?

chickenhawk

Guest gbfisher

Yer thinkin clear enough if ya ask me.... :D

Saw your name here just now and thought you got the puppy.

It's too bad it went sour. Doesn't surprise me in the least Shane. <_<

Look guys, im sorry that it did not work out for you Sinker, I had a number of people PM me interested in the dog. When I posted the thread I left for work, had I been around to see your post right off the bat i would have been glad to get you as much information as I possibly could. I can keep my ears open for any other lab puppies. The guy who called my friends his board name was Mark Basilio. Anyways, like I said Sinker, I do apologize that it did not work out but I do know that neither of his parents hunted so I am not sure if he has it in his bloodline or not. I will keep my ears open for you though.

Hawk

Actually Sinker perhaps you and I need to talk if you are looking for a hunting dog. Don't know if you have had a chance to meet my boy Andy yet but German Shorthaired Pointers are super with kids, and fantastic hunters. They point, track, and retreive. I have a couple of friends with GSPs that still owe me a favour or two, I might be able to hook you up if not for free, for a really good price.

You've got my number if you are interested.

This I know......it was just a question

Sinker, I didn't intend to offend, just mentioning that mutts can make good companions too. Papers can be important for the right reasons for sure.

Glad the dog is going to get a new home, good job on helping the pup out Chickenhawk. :clapping:

Guest gbfisher

Better late than never Eh Sinker...... <_<

I have my ears to the ground for yas. You know that if I see or hear of a good one that you will be the first to know.

I know for sure it will be going to a great home!

later ..

Actually Sinker perhaps you and I need to talk if you are looking for a hunting dog. Don't know if you have had a chance to meet my boy Andy yet but German Shorthaired Pointers are super with kids, and fantastic hunters. They point, track, and retreive. I have a couple of friends with GSPs that still owe me a favour or two, I might be able to hook you up if not for free, for a really good price.

You've got my number if you are interested.

Shane...Andy is a terrific dog...just ask anybody who has fished off Cliff's dock...

I had two German Sheppard's (not at the same time) growing up and now I have a Lab/Retreiver cross and ALL 3 were/are great dogs! My current dog was around before my kid's and any one of us can walk up to her and take any food that has fallen on the floor out of her mouth. My kids are 2 and 5 and she's been that way her whole life. I hope you get a good dog soon to all that are looking...

Sorry it didn't work out for you Sinker. The questions you asked are what anyone should want to know before adding a new family member.

Tough crowd... but then there is the generousity of Big Cliff! A GSP is an excellent dog if you're looking for a hunting companion.

Sinker... if you are looking for a lab with a hunting linage... may I suggest here? http://www.silverdkennels.com/

I am in no way affiliated with them... but their dogs and breeding practises are amazing.. not to mention well tempered with kids..

papered as well... and for a fair price if you ask me...

now... if only I could get him to stop digging!!!

As a pup...

IMG_0990.jpg

6mths old and getting huge! You should see his paws...

DSCF0043.jpg

G.

Edited by Gerritt