Temagami February 2009

irishfield

Great report and pics Wayne :thumbsup_anim:

Last night's report and pics was just a little teaser..... but today is what it's all about right there :thumbsup_anim:

Good times, amongst friends, and some fish to boot.... just doesn't get any better than that :canadian:

That laker you guys caught off the main lake is one beautiful specimen.... congratulations :clapping:

Terry tried to get you off the hook but the guys just didn't want to LOL..... sorry :glare:

Thanks for taking the time to put this report together and sharing it with us :canadian:

Great job you guys

Jacques

Digging out the sled... man, it was quite a dump wasn't it. Thank gawd no slush under that eh?

Was 4 or 5 inches of water under that foot and a half of snow unfortunately..but my new Kamiks with a can of waterprofer on them held up to it thank God ! Dumb part. .. We caused the slush mess from drilling the day before !

Edited by irishfield

great post! I have a camp on Diamond lake and am going up in a week. I hope I have some good fishing like you guys had. Have you ever fished sharp rock inlet for lakers?

Dang... and I thought Rick L. had the only camp in there. Were abouts is it?? I'll drop in some day (from the sky!), I've never fished Sharp Rock inlet... closests that I've downrigged is right at the entrance at Deer Island. Never in the winter.. too far to run just for lakers in the winter.

Dang... and I thought Rick L. had the only camp in there. Were abouts is it?? I'll drop in some day (from the sky!), I've never fished Sharp Rock inlet... closests that I've downrigged is right at the entrance at Deer Island. Never in the winter.. too far to run just for lakers in the winter.

hey wayne..ive downrigged sharp rock inlet in the spring....awsome fishing in there...lakers hit nicely...watch out for the seagulls nests..those buggers dive down at ya like no tomorrow...one island in the center of sharp rock inlet and its always full of seagulls nesting..we had some real fun there with some of the guys... :whistling: we would send them near the seagulls and tell them that it was a great spot to fish, then we would watch them get swarmed by the seagulls..lol

ricks camp is on the island hub, Im up on the north arm.Im out of the way so many dont realize Im there. The camp has been there since 1969.Its not commercial obviously strictly family. But by all means come on by, im sure I could hunt down a refreshment or two to share.