Lake Temagami

Terry

Well

2 years and I have not caught a fish on temagami

We had a blast, lots of fun, jokes and food

we ran to some backs lakes for specks and walleye

the trip up there was nasty, Headhunter showed up and we headed out

just got on the 400 and there was lots of black ice and I was sliding all over the place, it snowed and the wind blew

but we talked all the way there and time went fast

got there around noon we unpacked and took off to find the guys fishing

did I say I have yet to hook a fish on temagami

oh and my camera foze up and the lens had moisture in it so the pictures I took were blurry

I am sure others will post pictures and fish that :THEY: caught......

thanks Wayne, I had another great trip up there

I have been with you and have heard the same stories.You got the SKUNK A ROO didnt you???????

Come on, tell the truth.

I think I,ll wait to hear the other stories, to make my final decision on your post.

Edited by misfish

well

that smell is 5 days without running water

LOL

but I think I did say

2 years and I have not caught a fish on temagami

and Last year was the first time on the lake

you do the math

Math was my best subject.,,,,,,,,,,,99 BOTTLES OF,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol:

that smell is 5 days without running water

A polar bear dip would of been a nice thought.

Edited by misfish

Come on Terry... don't be so damn hard on yourself! LMAO !! :D

Oh.. and you did forget to mention that while you... and I.. and someone else did get skunked on Temagami, we didn't get skunked somewhere else where you pulled 7 fish up the hole ! And 7 purdy fish they wuz ...

....and as for that "missed" fish... man I wish I had that on video to share with EVERYONE!

Edited by irishfield

Come on Terry... don't be so damn hard on yourself! LMAO !! :D

Oh.. and you did forget to mention that while you... and I.. and someone else did get skunked on Temagami, we didn't get skunked somewhere else where you pulled 7 fish up the hole ! And 7 purdy fish they wuz ...

....and as for that "missed" fish... man I wish I had that on video to share with EVERYONE!

Enough with the Bull ,where the pics?

I think I'm the only one that took any pictures... and posting ain't gonna happen tonight. Been a long 7 days.. they went by way to darn fast.. but us 40..oh and Terry.. 50 something fellas roaming around on sleds for 60+ mile round trips two days in a row (in pretty rough wind blown drift conditons), plus all the other trips, slush shovelling, lifting sleds, slamming into trees, etc took the toll on me at least.

yeah it does wear you out

wears you out not me

oh wait, me too, I sure slept well last night

it was an adventure for sure

backing my ski-doo down that tight trail because the sled before me couldn't make it up the hill was interesting too

the second day when we tried again to get to that speck lake and Wayne's sled was buried in slush right up to the auger and we dug it out and still all got on the lake and fished, was pretty crazy.....

and yes I did get fish on that lake

it is possible I caught the most fish that day..............

but us 40..oh and Terry.. 50 something fellas roaming around on sleds for 60+ mile round trips two days in a row (in pretty rough wind blown drift conditons), plus all the other trips, slush shovelling, lifting sleds, slamming into trees, etc took the toll on me at least.

Maybe you need another 50yr old to join ya next year and help ya's out!! :whistling::canadian:

Well, I had a blast! I gotta thank Wayne and Terry, Wayne for the invite and hospitality for starters and Terry for carting my fat buttocks up hwy 11 and all over h.e.l.l.'s half acre of Temagami! You know, it's not often that you put your trust in someone you really don't know that well and I found it kinda funny, that I was able to do so with Terry. I'll explain.

I don't have a snowmobile helmut, so Wanye lent me his old one. Well, one Satruday morning, when we headed out for the brookie lake, at minus 28, we managed to travel about 50 yards before my visor froze solid! I was completely blind for 25 miles! That my friends, is trust! An entire morning in the truck talking and you get to know a guy pretty good!

I learned tons from these guys about fishin. Not a laker or whitie guy in my past, boy did I get schooled! Keith was fun to watch! Lloyd, same thing and pretty funny to! Dano, well what can yah say but... Dano, quick, look what time it is!!!

Wayne, thanks for everything! Too many to mention.

Now, the pics with the gloves... I'd heard that if you don't catch, you wash dishes, so I thought Terry might need them... turned out Terry and I did alot of dishes! LMAO! (Wayne got off on a technicality!)

I am preparing myself for the pending pics!

Gonna have speckles for supper on Firday!!!!!

HH