Lake Temagami

Terry

..and it's 90 pictures Terry! LOL... I'll do one fish.. then I'm hitting the shower and bed.

Question is... who caught it... lol

I do think that is the speck master holding that fish. Hats off to the speck king!!!! All Hale King Terry :clapping::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by fishhunter

Yea, it was a great time despite the weather, though we did have one absolutely gorgeous day where everyone fell victim to sunburn. We hit the lake hard, gritted our teeth and headed into the eye of the storm....several times. There were periods while I was driving the sled, following Wayne on the lake not more that 40 ft. back when he would completey disappear for quite a while.....digging sleds out, negotiating tight swithback trails while towing huts, freezing hands and best of all, great company. I'd do it all over again in a second. :thumbsup_anim:

Enough of that, the trip into the speck lake was an adventure in itself.....both days. This was a great crew to spend the time with, thanks for letting it happen Wayne! I didnt take as many pics as usual, but here is what I got.

Here is Capn' Lloyd, call him chefy, he supplied and cooked the food, thanks Lloyd!

gallery_42_223_83183.jpg

Keith, Terry, Joe and Wayne....Wayne, what are you doing? :lol::lol:

gallery_42_223_29021.jpg

A night shot of the Chilcoot trail, looking down at the lake from the deck.

gallery_42_223_7051.jpg

Waynes beauty speck!

gallery_42_223_51834.jpg

Another shot of it

gallery_42_223_26729.jpg

A nice brace of brookies

gallery_42_223_4896.jpg

Wonderful memories. Joe was a nice addition to the crew this year and we all had a lot of laughs ( oh its well past that time Joe!). You know, one of the added bonuses of spending time with this gang is that I always come away a better fisherman because of it. It was nice to fish with you again too Keith. Terry, lol, I heard your rant across the breadth of Kokoko Lake, I said to Lloyd, uh oh, I think Terry just lost a fish...lol! Capn' Lloyd (buttercup) its always a pleasure buddy and Wayne, thanks for being such a gracious host. Sorry I missed meeting you Bunk, maybe next time.

Cheers

In fact, the gloves were originally brought up to deal with the "reach around" I was told to be aware of... the watermelon spray was simply a very nice touch! The full poly pink suit was delayed at the border!!!!

Bernie, same rule holds true, whether your on Temagami or Nip! Except the cook doesn't clean!

HH