Tiger Musky!

Headhunter

Well it's his fish to do what he wants with, shouldn't matter to us either way.

Very nice looking fish. Will make a beauty mount. Congrats to him.

Joey

I agree Joey!... if all was legal, it's his right to harvest that fish if he wants to!

The only thing that might bother me would be wasting the meat if it was fit to eat... but fish that size aren't usually fit for consumption.

Congrats to the Fisherman!!!

... I wonder what size Wall-ice he was using for bait?

It does say "The fish appears to have broken the existing world record for a tiger muskie caught with a tip-up, " so it is only a tip up record and not a world record for all angling types? Still beautiful markings.

good point; still a beauty though- i wouldnt mind that on a mount if it cant reproduce- besides, it prolly wouldnae survive going back down

It does say "The fish appears to have broken the existing world record for a tiger muskie caught with a tip-up, " so it is only a tip up record and not a world record for all angling types? Still beautiful markings.

There have been 2 tiger muskies caught over 50 lbs in Lac Vieux, Wisconsin. The Ontario record is around 35 lbs from Longlegged Lake in NW Ontario. So it's not a world record but an ice fishing tip-up record. Nice fish all the same.