I knew he'd be back.....

chickenhawk

alot of ppl were pretty sure he would never play in the NHL again....but i'm glad to see talk of him coming back....i still think he is a key player when he wants to be....he is just a jerk and will act like it if he doesent like where he is just like what happened in Dallas....once/if he goes back to New York they always seemed to keep him under control.....and dont bring up the brodeur thing becuz when he did that....there was no rule...in my mind it was smart becuz he wasn't breaking any rules....

he should be playing pond hockey...

Hopefully somewhere where the ice is quite thin!

He is a damn liabilty to any team. They have rocks in their heads if they follow through and sign him. He has no respect for anyone including himself.

I would trade him for half of the Mtl Canadians. Pleckanic, Brisebois, Latundress, Koivu, Lapierre, Daneault, Kovelev for one Avery. At least he isn a frady cat in the corners. And hes a Canadian. Fact is Rangers won more games with him then without him.

Edited by holdfast

I would trade him for half of the Mtl Canadians. Pleckanic, Brisebois, Latundress, Koivu, Lapierre, Daneault, Kovelev for one Avery. At least he isn a frady cat in the corners. And hes a Canadian. Fact is Rangers won more games with him then without him.

lol, he is a pussy!! he acts tough, tell me one time when he has dropped the gloves with ANY heavy weight in the league!! rite, he hasnt, when he does fight, he will fight someone whos not a fighter, but as soon as someone comes along that can fight he runs away and hides. hes got no respect for the game and if someone does deserve to have his ass pummelled its him!

talk is that the rangers are showing some interest in Avery again....apparently there is a couple other teams who are interested.....like to see him back in New York again.....prolly be somewhere before the end of the season though....anyone else have an opinion?

Maybe you should practice posting Hockey pics now... so you'll be able to post fish pics this summer and fall?

talk is that the rangers are showing some interest in Avery again....apparently there is a couple other teams who are interested.....like to see him back in New York again.....prolly be somewhere before the end of the season though....anyone else have an opinion?

Since you asked for my opinion....here it is. I think this Forum would be better served if you would stop talking about the guy. Since you seem to be the only one to continuously bring him up. The only reason i ever open these threads is just to see if someone else has requested you talk about that idiot somewhere else as well.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave him outta here...there that's my opinion.

hahahah i think its funny that truck talk and electronics and a broken solar panel topic always becomes a hot topic but a topic of avery which is also NF gets boooooooed why is that?

bring him back i say. why not, doesnt affect my life if he plays in the N or not

Since you asked for my opinion....here it is. I think this Forum would be better served if you would stop talking about the guy. Since you seem to be the only one to continuously bring him up. The only reason i ever open these threads is just to see if someone else has requested you talk about that idiot somewhere else as well.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave him outta here...there that's my opinion.

CPH I couldnt have said it any better myself! Do you have a life sized poster of him in your room? :blahblah1:

meh everyone is entitled to their opinion so i am happy to see him come back.....hey GCD....mind your own business if you don't like it.....and for those others....the post was clearly titled i was talkin about sean avery.....it was for those who wanted to talk about his return.......nuff said....

meh everyone is entitled to their opinion so i am happy to see him come back.....hey GCD....mind your own business if you don't like it.....and for those others....the post was clearly titled i was talkin about sean avery.....it was for those who wanted to talk about his return.......nuff said....

good point if you dont wanna talk about it keep the arrogant remarks to ones self, it;s not an obligation to make a comment on a thread is it?