Need Your Thoughts and Prayers

We are thinking of Izzy here I hope they can find out what is wrong I will also give GREAT PROPS for London Sick Kids if you can get her there they are the best and have done the unthinkable for many kids I am one of them they kept me alive when I was 8 and turned 9 in there my parents have nothing but great things to say about them. My nephew was also sent there when he was born and another friends daughter was there for the first 6 or more months of her life she is now a big girl they are the BEST.

As i said before we are thinking of Izzy and you and your wife stay strong Dave

Just an update....well night #2 came and went. It was uneventful that goodness. Izzy didn't have another seizure but certainly hasn't been herself because the adavan that she was given. That is the most horrid medication that a child can get. It's anticonvulsion/seizure/tranquilizer that the hospital give children who are in the midst of seizures or about to have more. It turned her from the sweetest, happiest child to the meanest, most aggressive and frustrated child. She didn't even look like my little girl. But she woke up today after about 12 hours of sleep and she's back to normal...so they've rule out any brain function problems/tumours, blood sugar, illness and fever.......

but that haven't really told us much. Hopefully she comes home today. I can't take another night in the hospital. I've had maybe 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days....and that was all last night because my wife and i basically passed out from exhaustion in the same chair at about 11PM when izzy finally went to sleep...and we both woke up at about 5 this morning.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts

Dave

Just an update....well night #2 came and went. It was uneventful that goodness. Izzy didn't have another seizure but certainly hasn't been herself because the adavan that she was given. That is the most horrid medication that a child can get. It's anticonvulsion/seizure/tranquilizer that the hospital give children who are in the midst of seizures or about to have more. It turned her from the sweetest, happiest child to the meanest, most aggressive and frustrated child. She didn't even look like my little girl. But she woke up today after about 12 hours of sleep and she's back to normal...so they've rule out any brain function problems/tumours, blood sugar, illness and fever.......

but that haven't really told us much. Hopefully she comes home today. I can't take another night in the hospital. I've had maybe 6 hours sleep in the last 3 days....and that was all last night because my wife and i basically passed out from exhaustion in the same chair at about 11PM when izzy finally went to sleep...and we both woke up at about 5 this morning.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and thoughts

Dave

Uneventful is a very good thing. Glad to hear Dave, thanks for the update.